Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:02 am

So my box turned up today in Aus, which was a complete surprise as there was no shipping email or tracking number provided... Anyway, the glass was broken (remarkably so). Big surprise if you ship something internationally that is fragile, with minimal bubble-wrap, that it might break. So I'm going to contact them and complain. Also, I realised today that I never received the 1-year/4-box subscription bonus item this time around (remember the challenge coin from Year 1? We should have gotten something for Year 2 as well). There's a red cap with a black DP logo shown on the 'past items' picture that I never received - maybe this was meant to be it? Did anyone else get this?
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:35 pm

I don’t remember receiving that hat and I don’t see any on eBay when searching for “Deadpool Crate”.

Bummer about the glass. Hopefully they will make it right.
PoolFan

Postby misterviking » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:25 am

That really sucks regarding the glass.

I've not received any "year" bonus either. And definitely no hat.

I've asked both about the missing "bonus" item (I'm relatively sure in Year 1 it came with crate 2 or 3), and about why I've never received the cap that they say is a past item.

I'm willing to be they'll say "oh well that's a Deadpool related item from another crate, blah blah blah" but if that's the case that's pretty blatant false advertising.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:20 pm

So here's the response I got - for reference I asked about the bonus item, and the cap.

Hi Pete,

No worries! All bonus items are already being sorted and prepped for shipment. Rest assured that you will receive the tracking information as soon as it is in transit. We will, of course, contact you as soon as it's in the queue for shipping. 

Please note that all our bonus items/freebies are set to ship separately from the crates.

Thanks!

I've followed up to confirm they mean last years bonus, and to ask again about the cap as they didn't answer.

Will keep you all updated.
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:16 am

I received the same email as 'Viking about the bonus item - word for word. Again, no mention of the cap.
I had to email back to say 'what about the replacement glass?' - they're suggesting 6-8 weeks for replacement, which I take to mean 'we're hoping that you will forget about it'...
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Update RE: the cap

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the inconvenience! The Cap will be shipped in Deadpool Club Merc September 2020 "Teacher's Pet". 

Kind regards

Still pushing for confirmation that last years bonus is still shipping.
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:12 am

misterviking wrote:Update RE: the cap

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the inconvenience! The Cap will be shipped in Deadpool Club Merc September 2020 "Teacher's Pet". 

Kind regards

Still pushing for confirmation that last years bonus is still shipping.

So much for being a "past item" as detailed in the picture. It looks like a decent cap - much better than some of the tat we received in the last 3 crates...
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:23 pm

So I heard back RE: the year subscription bonus today. They've asked for a screenshot of an email or something that advertises it. I've had a look, but can only find stuff for year 1 (the headpool/dogpool challenge coin).

Anyone actually got anything that says it was a thing for year 2, or did we just assume it would be because it was for year 1?
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 am

misterviking wrote:So I heard back RE: the year subscription bonus today. They've asked for a screenshot of an email or something that advertises it. I've had a look, but can only find stuff for year 1 (the headpool/dogpool challenge coin).

Anyone actually got anything that says it was a thing for year 2, or did we just assume it would be because it was for year 1?

I only remember seeing it on the cart and the confirmation form when I ordered - I didn't take a screenshot at the time as I didn't expect to need one. There is nothing on my email either...
anthonyv8

Previous

Return to Toys & Products