Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 am

Weird. I'm sure I did, but can't remember now. I've certainly not been getting updates.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:19 am

Saying that, I've just checked my Loot Crate account and I now have tracking info.

So maybe soonish?
misterviking

Postby ReeceK » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 am

Oh, mine has too.

3/8 Data received..........so, still not really shipped, but possibly soon.

I'm sill waiting on one of the $5 t-shirts i ordered 2 months ago. Loot Crate are terrible at e-commerce. Luckily for them it's not their day job.......oh, wait. It is!!

I'll be pleasantly surprised if they are still around to fulfill the last Merc Club crate.
ReeceK

Postby PoolFan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am

My tracking has updated and the package is in route.
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08 am

Spoilers are out for those who will be waiting awhile for their box such as myself here in Aus:

https://imgur.com/a/sL3z98W
AND
https://www.reddit.com/r/lootcratespoilers/comments/95zioy/deadpool_club_merc_box1_spoilers/

Won't say what's in the box for those that don't want to know, but I think it's pretty good - happy that I subscribed. Wondering if the theme of each box will be worked into one of the items like this box has.

As for the box itself (supposedly the reason for the delay), it looks great - worth the wait, and something that might be worth keeping?

Now if they can just get the next one out on time - supposedly according to their updated schedule it's "on time". Let's see if "Stay sharp" actually ships in early October...
anthonyv8

Postby cc008 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm

I am SO over the mexican food/chimichanga bull sh!t jokes. It's seriously driving me away from the character.
cc008

Postby misterviking » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Hmmm. Spoilers below as I discuss this.

Spoiler:
So, the Geeky Tiki is part of the regular order? As the rumour I'd heard had this as the year subscription bonus, I wonder what that'll end up being? And also, when we'll be seeing it (beginning or end of subscription or whatever?)
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08 pm

I got my email - it's actually on it's way...

cc008 wrote:I am SO over the mexican food/chimichanga bull sh!t jokes. It's seriously driving me away from the character.

I was kind of expecting something along these lines as the theme was food-related. At least they're
Spoiler:
tacos and not chimichangas, so it's the 'original' mexican food joke. Even the MCC box had a taco holder, so I think it's associated with the character now. At least the Duggan comic run got DP back away from the 'LOL, random quote' character he was becoming. I was becoming a bit concerned with the issues from the new Young run, but then there was the nice payment-related twist at the end of issue 3, which gives me some hope.

misterviking wrote:Hmmm. Spoilers below as I discuss this.

Spoiler:
So, the Geeky Tiki is part of the regular order? As the rumour I'd heard had this as the year subscription bonus, I wonder what that'll end up being? And also, when we'll be seeing it (beginning or end of subscription or whatever?)

Just because MV used spoliers:
Spoiler:
The original press release that was spread throughout a number of sites said that the "1-year signing bonus" was going to be a set of DP Geeki Tikkis. I've since seeen this: https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2018/06/deadpool-club-merc-deal-free-challenge-coin-with-annual-subscription.html - what the hell is a 'challenge coin' anyway? I emailed them to ask about what happened, and I just got a reply saying that the box was coming soon (and ignored my question)...
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:00 pm

I appreciate you all keeping this spoiler free.

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 pm

I received my box today and while I’m usually at the front of the group yelling “l’m sick of the Mexican food references!” I think that the theme and items in the box were unique enough to make this box great. The box itself was an excellent touch.

Really looking forward to the next box now.
PoolFan

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products