Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby PoolFan » Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 pm

I have the first SDCC version...... and the Potato Head keyring, "Wood Warrior", and Nesting Dolls. :mrgreen:
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:21 am

PoolFan wrote:I’m pretty disappointed. I already have the Potato Head from way back when it was a SDCC exclusive. I also already have the full size version of the book. The hat and shirt are boring.

They really could have tried harder with the figure... I think they coasted a little on the DX box knowing that it would sell with the hype around DP2 (and the greatness of the previous DP figure from the DX box).

From what I've read online, the regular purchasers of the DX box apparently complained that "all boxes should have a T-shirt", which means that Loot Crate now aren't as adventurous as with earlier boxes. This basically now looks like it's a slightly bigger 'standard LC' box. That said, I'm sure that if we hadn't gone for this, there would have been something amazing that we'd have had to pay through the nose for on eBay... :x

PoolFan wrote:I hope the quarterly boxes are more unique.

The Club Merc boxes are much cheaper - buying the 4 at the same time with the 25% off worked out that each was 1/2 the cost of the DX box for me - so there isn't as much pressure for those to be 'amazing'. I figure a couple of good things in each box will make them worthwhile. :)
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 pm

PoolFan wrote:I have the first SDCC version...... and the Potato Head keyring, "Wood Warrior", and Nesting Dolls. :mrgreen:

WELL THEN.

I've clearly been slacking.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Mon May 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Have either of you received yours yet?

And can you tell me if you're meant to get a dispatch email?

I just want to make sure it's on it's way out before I cancel my subscription.
misterviking

Postby PoolFan » Mon May 28, 2018 6:03 pm

I received a shipping notification last week. It is scheduled to be delivered sometime this week.
PoolFan

Postby misterviking » Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Yeah, I just checked and found out I should have received a tracking number by now. I've sent in a support request for it.

This is only my second go with Loot Crate, but both times have had issues (the first was the set with the "exclusive" Q-Fig figure that was exclusive for about 5 minutes before it got general release).
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:55 am

If you're not sure, you can go to the Loot Crate site,

Log in > go to 'Subscriptions' > then click on the 'Order' link on your subscription.

If the order has been processed there should be a link under 'Tracking'.

I haven't received my shipping email yet either, but it's fairly common with the international orders. They alwys seems to take longer than the US ones.

Mine is shipping to Australia via RR Donnelly - you can check the order number here for tracking: https://internationalservices.rrd.com/ParcelTracker/HomePageTracker - the link Loot Crate gives doesn't really work.
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Tue May 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Yeah, after I got in touch with them they sent me the details. Thanks for the tip, though. I spent forever looking for that.

And thanks for the RR Donnelly tip, they're shipping the UK orders too.
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 pm

I hadn't seen any movement on the tracking in close to two weeks so i emailed them last night (AU time). Funnily enough there was a shipping email from them this morning. The tracking has now been updated - they only sent the box off yesterday (US time, so same day)! What the hell was happening for the last two weeks? If I'd known they hadn't shipped it yet I would have gotten them to cancel and refund...
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Yeah I had no movement either. They do have a thing saying new international subscribers experience shipping delays, but this is insane. I think they only give you the "processing" email with tracking so you think it's shipped, so you don't cancel when you learn how bad it is.
misterviking

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products