Deadpool Appearance List 2017-NOW

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Re: Deadpool Appearance List 2017-NOW

Postby PoolFan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 pm

mauro_azazel wrote:
misterviking wrote:
Monsters Unleashed v2 3 - I agree, he's not there. I think it's another formatting issue on the sight, as there's a couple of pages that list him, Magneto and Dr Strange appearing in the character list, always in the same order, at about the same point. None of those 3 are there.

yes, it is, in a center panel with Hulk, Magneto, Nova and more heroes

You are correct again! I looked through this one twice and didn’t see him. Glad we have multiple sets of eyes checking these.

PoolFan

Postby Lovingtacos » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 am

Thank you for the efforts!

I am afraid I cannot be of any help... I don't have any of those issues.

Then again, I would absolutely agree the one into the testing tube is TOTALLY him.

PoolFan wrote:My LCS told me that Deadpool appears in a few books, besides his own, tomorrow. Domino Hotshots #4, War of the Rehlms #5 and Incredible Hulk: Last Call

I confirm the three of them! I would like to point out how much he appears, though. Spoilers ahead!
Spoiler:
Domino Hotshots #4: He plays a supporting role, not a enormous one, but he is there. It seems he won't appear in the next one, though.

War of the Realms #5: This is a case of 'sold by the cover': Not the cover neither the solicit text applies to what actually happens in the issue. We perfectly know by now the hardly ever do; it's the expectations here which have gotten me in disappoint... To the appearance in question: full appearance in one panel with a speech bubble (joke included). Also, Dauterman is one hell of an illustrator, so it makes him look very nice.

Hulk: Last Call: On the opposite to 'War of the Realms', we have this one. Full appearance, also brief, but very satisfying... in the appearance itself and for the issue as a whole.
Lovingtacos

Postby misterviking » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:51 am

Mauro you legend! Your eyes are amazing!
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am

mauro_azazel wrote:
misterviking wrote: X-Men Blue 16-18 - Same issue as the All-New X-Men issue. Not in any of them.

this is a pretty tricky case, he appears with the future brotherhood impersonating the x-men, but not in #16 and #17

OH it's that storyline! Context is always so helpful - I should probably read the stories for that instead of skimming through the images! I'll double check when I'm home. I know he was impersonating Cyclops - I'll double check when I'm home from work how many of those issues "evil" Cyclops is in. It is only listed as a minor appearance so it very well may be that.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi Mauro,

Looking over the rest of your response, Agents 8 and Amazing Spider-Man 15 were already on my list, so I assumed they were the master list/

I'm still not convinced that that image is Ultimate Deadpool. As I say, I don't know the Ultimate universe well enough to submit who else it might be, but other than the little indentation in the top of the black bit the patterning is wrong. The black is also raised, whereas on the stuff I see it's flush. It's also a grey mask whereas Ultimate Deadpool's mask was red (and all the other pictures except the silhouettes are in full colour).

I mean I could be wrong I;m just not convinced. I also don't know who else it would be.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:52 pm

So, X-Men Blue Issue 17 - has a hologram of the "founders", being the Original X-Men that the Future Brotherhood are masquerading as. Assuming Old Man Deadpool is still masquerading as Cyclops at that point (makes sense as Beast is Beast, Bruiser is Marvel Girl, Raze is Angel and Ice-Thing is Ice-Man) then that Hologram is of Old Man Deadpool. It's close enough that I'm probably going to count it, personally.

Issue 16 - So, this one's tricky. At like page 3, Bobby is watching a news report of the first meeting between the X-Men and the Brotherhood, where the X-Men killed Magneto. This is the fight we see kick off at the end of issue 18/start of issue 19, the revised history that kicks off the whole storyline... so the Cyclops we see in the news report (not sure which of the two he is, has to be one of the two who isn't Marvel Girl or Angel as Ice-Man is really obvious) is Old Man Deadpool.

It's convoluted, but I'm going to count it.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm

All-New X-Men v2 19 - So, the Database is basically saying that the X-Men the original X-Men see in their place when they go back to the past, fighting Unus The Untouchable, are the Future Brotherhood in their disguises.

I'm not convinced, personally, but it does add up as Beast speculates they were replaced somehow, and Charles II mentioned that they filled the gap as the kids had left it empty.

What do you guys think?
misterviking

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Too much conjecture on the All-New X-men. It’s an iffy AU appearance. Not going to put it on the list.
PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Facsimile edition New Mutants #98 exclusive Variants.

https://unknowncomicbooks.com/search?q= ... exclusive+

PoolFan

Postby Lovingtacos » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:25 am

Marvel Comics #1000 variant by Clayton Crain. Super-nice one!
Lovingtacos

Previous

Return to Comics