Currently Playing Thread

Talk about games you are a playing, looking forward too, or anything else video game related

Currently Playing Thread

Postby Punnchy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:33 pm

I didn't see one so.....

Clicker Heroes : Ascended 25 times not using an auto clicker at 591

Perfect World: I'm not sure how deep I'm getting this time, but I do like the changes that have been made lately, wishing there was a long time issue fixed with loot pick up though.

Agarest War (PC), decently fun game, for a turn based monster and hero ecchi.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: Co-workers and I dabble 2-3 lunches a week.
Punnchy

Re: Currently Playing Thread

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:03 am

My plan was to play through Halo 1 - 4 again prior to Halo 5 but I don't think that is going to happen, since I haven't even made it through Halo CE yet.

Any free time this weekend is going to be dedicated to the SW Battlefront beta.
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Re: Currently Playing Thread

Postby TCIX » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Jeez, lets see:

1) I'm restarting my file on Pokémon Y because I stopped playing so long ago I want a clean slate.
2) Witcher 3 on PS4. almost finished it but I stopped playing for a while and I just hope I can get back into it
3) Mass Effect 3 on Wii U. I beat it once as FemShep and now I'm playing it again with an appearance and build of Frank Castle
4) Marvel Contest of Champions on Android. Its an awesome game, everyone should play it. If anyone here DOES play, let me know if they have an active group because mine does very little.

Ive also got like 6 or 7 games on the back burner that I throw into the rotation from time to time.
TCIX

Return to Video Games