Batman Arkham Knight

Talk about games you are a playing, looking forward too, or anything else video game related

Batman Arkham Knight

Postby Frozenbanana00 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 am

So what did you guys think? I've just finished the main story and thought it was a pretty decent game. Enjoyed it a lot :D
Frozenbanana00

Re: Batman Arkham Knight

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:12 am

I'm really enjoying it. I'm pretty far into the story (I think) but keep getting distracted by side missions so what little time I get to play I don't seem to progress very far.
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby Frozenbanana00 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 am

Its not too long a main story, but I mostly played it at the weekends when I have the most time. But I think they do encourage you to play more of the side missions rather than the main story so that you get the complete ending.
Frozenbanana00

Postby slayve » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:36 pm

I heard somewhere that if you get 100% on all the side missions you get an alternate ending. I really like the game, my favorite part so far was the Pyg side quests. Sooo creepy. Too bad they canceled Silent Hills, I could really go for a good horror game.
slayve

Postby Frozenbanana00 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 am

Yeah, once you apprehend 7 of the Most Wanted, you get part of the ending and your closing credits, etc. Then once you get 100% on all side quests and Riddler Trophies, you get the full ending, added to the first one you were shown. Its weird.
Frozenbanana00

Return to Video Games