Legend of Zelda

Talk about games you are a playing, looking forward too, or anything else video game related

Legend of Zelda

Postby maxchong7 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am

Anyone here played The Legend of Zelda series? Give your thoughts.
I played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap and Twilight Princess.
Majora's mask was the best, my opinion.
A person who has been fated to wander a world where he does not feel acceptance.
maxchong7

Re: Legend of Zelda

Postby Senor_Sanchez » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:37 pm

I've played a few. The original game, OoT, Oracle of Season/Ages, ALttP, and the Phantom Hourglass. I don't think I ever finished the original game way back then. I never finished Season/Ages either. I remember getting stuck in both games and eventually trading them in for GBA games. ALttP and OoT would have to be my favorites. I like the series, but I just never had the chance to play that many of the games.
Senor_Sanchez

Postby BillyOfBillycartLane » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 am

I've played and finished all of the console versions, except for Adventure of Link which I gave up on halfway through because I couldn't work out how to proceed. Oracle of Seasons is the only handheld Zelda I've played, and I didn't finish it.

A Link to the Past is my favourite of the lot, while Majora's Mask is my favourite of the 3D versions for the setting and novel approach. The recent Skyward Sword is competent but mediocre. Kind of disappointing for the 25th anniversary installment.
BillyOfBillycartLane

Postby maxchong7 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 am

I played the first zelda on pc but it was so hard that I stopped playing it.
As for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask I completed them with walkthroughs, especially for the water temples.
I recently started Skyward Sword it Is very easy and I've beat the first 3 dungeons in less than 2 hours so far. I miss a lot of the old Zelda elements, like the immortal cuccoos the controls have changed a lot. But it does have the best gamepay of the series.
A person who has been fated to wander a world where he does not feel acceptance.
maxchong7

Postby cc008 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Ocarina of Time was my favorite N64 game.. couldnt be happier that they chose to remake it for the 3DS.
cc008

Postby LadyDeadpool » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Ocarina of Time was the very first LoZ game i played when i got my 3DS....since then i've got Skywards Sword, Phantom Hourglass, Link Between Worlds, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Triforce Heroes. yeah i've become quite a fan :)
Negasonic Teenage... what the shit? That's the coolest name ever!
LadyDeadpool

Return to Video Games