Hawking my wares

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Hawking my wares

Postby misterviking » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:12 am

Right, having just moved home, I'm looking at moving on some of the doubles I've acquired for various pieces of Deadpool merch over the years, and figured I'd probably offer them up here before I try and bother with eBay.

So, I just wanted to check, Ben, is this OK to do on the boards?

I'm probably a month or so off being ready to start doing so. A lot of the stuff I'm selling will also have imperfect packaging so better for those who don't intend to display in box or don't particularly care about such things.

*Addendum, it's also worth bearing in mind I'm based in the UK. I will only be charging cost rate for postage anywhere though.
misterviking

Re: Hawking my wares

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:19 am

Not a problem, go right ahead
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby misterviking » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 am

Bloody hell it's been over a month. Talk about procrastination.

Right, here's what I've pulled out so far:

Marvel Select Deadpool
Marvel Select Deadpool (Unmasked)
Marvel Legends Deadpool & Warpath Toys R Us Exclusive (Red & Black, not Blue & Yellow)
Marvel Minimates Deadpools Assemble Box
Marvel Legends Deadpool (New Style, Red)

I know I have more (I'm positive I'll have a Marvel Minimates Uncanny X-Force Boxset, for example), aand m heading over to my parents shortly to unearth what I still have stored there.

I haven't considered prices yet, just giving people an idea of what kind of stuff will be available.

I'm thinking I'll probably just post a list of what I have, hopefully with a photo or two each, with a price what I'm after. I'll probably look at offers, but won't entertain entering into auction type stuff. I think I'll also post prices excluding postage, as I know we've got forum users from all over, and will tailor shipping quotes unique to people. I'll probably be looking at Paypal as a payment system too.

If people are interested, I also have most of the non-Deadpool SDCC Exclusive Mystery Mini Pops available too. I won't list them unless people are interested (I've got everything except the three Deadpools, Thanos and Ultron available).
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 am

Have dug out a spare SDCC Potato Head, the Marvel Minimates Uncanny X-Force set I knew I had, and a fairly good condition original Toybiz Deadpool.

Prices and details will pop up soon.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 pm

OK, here we go.

Marvel Select Deadpool - SOLD

Marvel Select Unmasked Deadpool - £70
Has some stresses on the packaging, particularly on the hollow cardboard name section

Marvel Minimates Uncanny X-Force - £40
Packaging quite battered

Marvel Minimates Deadpools Assemble - £20
Good condition, fold stress line where the peg hanger piece of card meets the rest of the packaging

The Uncanny X-Men X-Force Deadpool (Toybiz) (The original Deadpool action figure) - £30
Unsure if I actually want to sell this. Card is a little stressed, one of the swords is loose in the bubble.

Mr. Potato Head Pop Taters Deadpool (Deadpeel) - £20
Some minor damage to packaging

Marvel Legends Deadpool (Hasbro) (Red Variant) - £20
Extensive damage to packaging. Card by peg hanger is significantly creased. Bubble peeling from card at top.

Marvel Legends Deadpool & Warpath Toys R Us Exclusive (Standard Version) - £100
More or less Near Mint in condition. I have no idea how I ended up with two of these.

All prices are in GBP (Great British Pounds), and are NOT inclusive of delivery. Delivery quotes will be prepared on a case by case basis, and tailored to your requests (I'm happy to ship however, from bog standard post to super fancy tracking, but it's at your cost, I accept no blame for in-shipping issues, etc.)

Payments would be by PayPal, in advance of postage.

I am willing to consider offers, but I'd rather take them in private rather than risk anything becoming a bidding war. I'm also going to work on a first come, first served basis.

I work full time, and irregular hours. All shipments will be sent around my work schedule, and I'll do my upmost to ensure that you're kept up to date at all times.

I reserve the right to remove any item from sale at any point prior to payment without notice. All items are sold as seen, and all sales are final.

Slayve has first dibs on the Unmasked Select, the Deadpool/Warpath Legends, and the UXF Minimates, as he registered interest in advance.
Last edited by misterviking on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:16 am

Have revised some prices down, now that I'm actually awake and remember how to use eBay's completed listings function.
misterviking

Postby GhostLupo » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

i might be interested in deadpool marvel select unmasked... Do you ship internationally? if so what would the shipping cost be to Belgium?
Steven.
GhostLupo

Postby misterviking » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:35 pm

GhostLupo, yes, I am willing to ship to Belgium.

If I can get it to class as a small parcel (will depend on the box I can get to ship it) I estimate the cost to be about £9 without tracking, or about £15 with tracking through Royal Mail, or about £25 without tracking/about £35 with tracking through ParcelForce. The main difference between the two is that ParcelForce offers a greater level of cover if things go wrong (non-tracking Royal Mail is covered for £20, tracking Royal Mail is covered for £50, and the ParcelForce options are covered for £100).

If I can only get it to class as a normal Parcel, then you only have the ParcelForce options available, at the same cost.

If you're interested in going ahead, I'll work out what box I'm going to use and work out a more accurate costing. The above is only a quick estimate.
misterviking

Postby RegeneratingDegenerate » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am

I'm based in England and I'll happily take the masked Marvel Select Deadpool off your hands. If Paypal is best for payment I can do that and PM you my address, whatever's easiest for you.
RegeneratingDegenerate

Postby misterviking » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 am

I've responded to your PM.
misterviking

Next

Return to Toys & Products