Deadpool Item Sightings

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Rare Canadian RedFoil variant Marvel Legend Deadpool popped up on eBay. Low starting price.

http://bit.ly/QiIZk2
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Australian Rare 4 Comic Variant Marvel Legends Deadpool.

http://bit.ly/1miEBwy
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:11 pm

WizKids has released a new game, Marvel Dice Masters. Deadpool has three cards. They have started showing up on eBay.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Fri May 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Picked up this new watch at Spencer's. $24.99

Image
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby slayve » Fri May 02, 2014 6:23 pm

That watch is badass. I'm not a big fan of the angry white eyes deadpool logo though, I wish they would make more products using the other variations.
User avatar
slayve
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: new mexico

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby slayve » Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 pm

PoolFan wrote:WizKids has released a new game, Marvel Dice Masters. Deadpool has three cards. They have started showing up on eBay.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I believe they have physical deadpool dice in this game as well, I think I remember that being mentioned in someone's description of the product on eBay.
User avatar
slayve
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: new mexico

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm

slayve wrote:That watch is badass. I'm not a big fan of the angry white eyes deadpool logo though, I wish they would make more products using the other variations.



I'm with you on the Logo but I think this is the new licensed Deadpool look.

If you look closely at the pics of the cards above you will see the DP die sitting on the card. I got one die with each of the three different cards I ordered.
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby slayve » Fri May 02, 2014 6:55 pm

PoolFan wrote:
slayve wrote:That watch is badass. I'm not a big fan of the angry white eyes deadpool logo though, I wish they would make more products using the other variations.



I'm with you on the Logo but I think this is the new licensed Deadpool look.

If you look closely at the pics of the cards above you will see the DP die sitting on the card. I got one die with each of the three different cards I ordered.


That huge die sitting right in the middle of the card? I don't know how I missed it....
User avatar
slayve
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: new mexico

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Tue May 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Found this new wallet at Hastings. $16.99. I don't know who would want to carry a wallet with plastic nubby spikes on the outside. It's annoying just holding it.

Image

Image
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Thu May 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Found this new DP basketball jersey at Wal Mart.

Image

Image

Pics from eBay.
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

x