Deadpool Item Sightings

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Wed May 30, 2018 6:34 pm

I would love to have them but I can't bust out another $1000 on Deadpool again so soon. :(

:D
PoolFan

Postby Wolfette » Wed May 30, 2018 8:25 pm

OMG lookit what HOT TOPIC has!!!!!

https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko- ... e-deadpool

Also, how do I add a dang picture to a post? My Back In Black Deadpool Pop came in last week an' I was all " I GOTSTA SHOW THIS TO DA FORUM!" but I couldn't figure out how to add any pictures 'cause I'm an idiot.........
Wolfette

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm

PoolFan wrote:I would love to have them but I can't bust out another $1000 on Deadpool again so soon. :(

They cost me around AU$1050 (US$800) shipped for both, and that was with the high shipping cost to Australia due to their weight (120 euros). From what I saw on Statue Forum, the US shipping was a lot less so you should pay much less than I did overall.

Go on - go on the websites, create an account and see how much. :twisted: [meant to be the little devil on your shoulder]

I was hanging out for a sale or similar, but it looks like the Australia government is lowering the amount for when you have to pay import tax in Aus from July 1, so I wanted them ordered, shipped and in my hands before that date in case waiting for a discount ended up costing me more.
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Wed May 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Wolfette wrote:OMG lookit what HOT TOPIC has!!!!!

https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko- ... e-deadpool

Also, how do I add a dang picture to a post? My Back In Black Deadpool Pop came in last week an' I was all " I GOTSTA SHOW THIS TO DA FORUM!" but I couldn't figure out how to add any pictures 'cause I'm an idiot.........

Are you familiar with image hosting websites such as Imgur?

Create an account. Upload your pics to the account. Copy the link to the picture you want to share.

Now create a post or reply on the forums. Look above the message text box and you will see a list of push buttons such as B, i, u, Quote. Look for the button “Img”. When you select this button the text “[ img][/img ]” will appear in the message text box. You will need to paste the link you copied from Photobucket.com in the center of this text, i.e. [img]http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/ThatsMe/F17F14EF-4823-4A65-9AEC-4272F93280E2_zpsqcdi6ddg.jpg[ /img]

Now when you select the Submit button to complete your post you image should appear.

If you have trouble please contact m
PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Wed May 30, 2018 10:14 pm

anthonyv8 wrote:
PoolFan wrote:I would love to have them but I can't bust out another $1000 on Deadpool again so soon. :(

They cost me around AU$1050 (US$800) shipped for both, and that was with the high shipping cost to Australia due to their weight (120 euros). From what I saw on Statue Forum, the US shipping was a lot less so you should pay much less than I did overall.

Go on - go on the websites, create an account and see how much. :twisted: [meant to be the little devil on your shoulder]

I was hanging out for a sale or similar, but it looks like the Australia government is lowering the amount for when you have to pay import tax in Aus from July 1, so I wanted them ordered, shipped and in my hands before that date in case waiting for a discount ended up costing me more.

I don’t parlay Francais so there is a language barrier with the website.
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:27 am

PoolFan wrote:I don’t parlay Francais so there is a language barrier with the website.

I don't speak or read French either. :D The weird thing is, I could have sworn the French site had a button/link to switch to English. The Belgian one definitely does.

I work with a lot of stuff online in my job so I'm used to working my way around foreign language sites - looking for the similarities, etc. - and most online stores/forms follow the same basic patterns. I guess I just got through it all that way? I don't remember needing Google Translate.

My need to own one of the limited-to-100-pieces X-Force statues was obviously strong enough to overcome the language barrier. :ugeek:
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Spotted this at my local Wal-Mart.

PoolFan

Postby Roshambo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:12 pm

LUCKY!!!
All we have is Jurassic World dino heads:-(
PoolFan wrote:Spotted this at my local Wal-Mart.

You can check your local stores here though;
534338445 using brickseek(or searching on walmart.com or the app)

Or give someone in the store the UPC:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Roshambo

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:02 am

Found these online:
Bottlepops Talking Bottle Openers - they apparently talk when you use them to open a bottle.

They're actually from an Australian company (!).

They're AU$20 if you're actually in Australia, or US$15 for everywhere else: https://bottlepops.com/products/deadpool - ships to "North America, United Kingdom, Europe, South America & Africa".

There's also a Cable one, and other Marvel ones too: https://bottlepops.com/collections/marvel

There's a 10% discount code if anyone's interested - POP10OFF
anthonyv8

Postby anthonyv8 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Schleich have finally gotten around to releasing a Deadpool figure:

7.28 inches (18.5 cm) tall, releasing June/July: https://www.schleich-s.com/en/US/marvel/products/deadpool-21511.html

Is it just me, or does this vaguely look like the styling on Bagley's cover to Deadpool Assassin? Maybe it's just the smile through the mask?

This was apparently shown at the 2018 Toy Fair, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere...
Last edited by anthonyv8 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anthonyv8

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products