Deadpool Books Coming in July 2018

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Deadpool Books Coming in July 2018

Postby cc008 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Deadpool in JULY 2018: I'm just going to go ahead and say it right away. I HATE when the solicitations for Deadpool books are written the way #2's is.

DEADPOOL #2
SKOTTIE YOUNG (W) • NIC KLEIN (A/C)
COSMIC CALAMITY!
• A strange and powerful being from outer space is coming to destroy Earth – but WHY?
• WHO CARES?! Deadpool is totally going to merc it dead! Take that, space nerd!
• Ummm, that’s the right thing to do, right? And…Wade can do it? Right? And there totally won’t be any repercussions, right? RIGHT? I, uh…I’ve got a lot riding on this…
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DEADPOOL: ASSASSIN #3 (of 6)
CULLEN BUNN (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
Variant Cover by TBA
ENTER...THE ASSASSINS GUILD!
• Deadpool’s adventure in New Orleans continues, and the locals want to test their might against the Merc with a Mouth!
• But that ain’t all – Deadpool also draws the ire of the deadliest group of killers with the word “guild” in their name – THE ASSASSINS GUILD!
• And boy, are there are a LOT of them!

DEADPOOL: ASSASSIN #4 (of 6)
CULLEN BUNN (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
Variant Cover by TBA
• Deadpool isn’t usually known for his attention to detail and promptness, but he’s CLEANING UP in the mercenary-for-hire biz.
• And since the Regeneratin’ Degenerate’s proven elusive of the Assassins Guild’s efforts to stop him, in this issue they’ll hit him where it hurts…
• His groin. His friends.

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #35 & #36
ROBBIE THOMPSON (W) • MATT HORAK (A)
Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
• The Master Matrix has been unearthed as well as all the secrets of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s LMD program…
• At the heart of this program were MARY AND RICHARD PARKER, A.K.A., The Amazing Spider-Parents.
• Just when you thought you could trust that two people were without blemish, Deadpool somehow ruins them, too.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

X-MEN ORIGINS: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
Written by CHRISTOPHER YOST, SEAN MCKEEVER, MIKE CAREY, KIERON GILLEN, ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA, STUART MOORE, MARC BERNARDIN, ADAM FREEMAN, VALERIE D’ORAZIO & DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
Penciled by TREVOR HAIRSINE, MIKE MAYHEW, J.K. WOODWARD, DAN PANOSIAN, MARK TEXEIRA, DAVID YARDIN, PHIL NOTO, JESSE DELPERDANG, JAMES HARREN, CARY NORD, KARL MOLINE & LEANDRO FERNANDEZ
Cover by MIKE MAYHEW
Discover the uncanny origins of some of the greatest X-Men of all! These gripping and personal tales reveal how the young mutants each gained their powers and found their way to the Xavier School — from legendary original members like Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast and Iceman; to iconic additions of the all-new, all-different era like Nightcrawler, Colossus and Wolverine; to the fan-favorite Gambit! Plus: Get inside the head of fiendish foe-turned-stalwart member Emma Frost, and explore the bloody and disturbing past of the savage Sabretooth! And Wade Wilson is determined to tell his own story on the big screen, in Deadpool: The Major Motion Picture! A host of comic-book talents unite to explore the early days of Marvel’s merry mutants! Collecting X-MEN ORIGINS: COLOSSUS, JEAN GREY, BEAST, SABRETOOTH, WOLVERINE, GAMBIT, ICEMAN, CYCLOPS, NIGHTCRAWLER, EMMA FROST and DEADPOOL.
368 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-91220-8
cc008

Re: Deadpool Books Coming in July 2018

Postby Crossfire96 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 pm

I thought that the new series was going to be bi-monthly, a little disappointed.
Crossfire96

Postby Lovingtacos » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Crossfire96 wrote:I thought that the new series was going to be bi-monthly, a little disappointed.

It's a habit I'll have problems to let go ;)

Newsarama posted a two-page preview with the solicits!
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Mmm that big whitey guy looks familiar ;)

Well played Marvel, well played.
Last edited by Lovingtacos on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lovingtacos

Postby Crossfire96 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Lovingtacos wrote:
Crossfire96 wrote:I thought that the new series was going to be bi-monthly, a little disappointed.

It's a habit I'll have problems to let go ;)

Newsarama posted a two-page preview with the solicits!
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Mmm that big whitey guy looks familiar ;)

Well played Marvel, well played.

Maybe it will become a bi-monthly depending on the success of the book, i believe it was the same thing with Gerry Duggan run from 2013.
Crossfire96

Postby cc008 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm

It'll probably "Ship monthly except for months.." yada, yada, yada. I'm totally okay with it remaining a monthly title though.

And yeah, Klein's interior's look fantastic.
cc008

Return to Comics