Deadpool Item Sightings

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Roshambo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:05 pm

I bought one for $54 shipped in case I didn't get one from HTS. I usually try to do doubles, "one to open, one to keep sealed", then never open one anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Roshambo

Postby PoolFan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Are usually do the same but I do open one. I like the marvel legends are easy to remove in the box and then return to the box so you can display it either way.
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi all

Apologies, realised that I'd said I'd let everyone know when this Australian-exclusive DP statue was actually available to order on Popcultcha.com.au (they ship internationally). It popped up without me realising. This is the X-Force variant of the red statue that was released late last year:

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/deadpool-x-force-deadpool-on-atom-bomb-1-6th-scale-statue.html

The interesting thing is that the edition size for this version has shrunk dramatically. I originally saw it listed as an edition of 600 - it's now down to 250 pieces 'worldwide'.

The Popcultcha site may be having some issues today as they're selling the NYCC Pop Vinyls (these won't ship to the US) and they always have problems with their site traffic on such days, so if the link won't work give it another go later.

EDIT: There's also interchangeable head/mask sculpts with this one, as there was with the red original.
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Anyone in the Universal Studios are that can help with a hookup?

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/3710 ... pool-dorbz

Universal Studios Exclusive Deadpool Dorbz

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 pm

New Funko Pops coming for Deadpool 2.

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Coming soon

http://necaonline.com/2018/01/marvel-cl ... ium=social

Marvel’s Merc with the Mouth makes history as NECA’s first ever Ultimate quarter scale action figure! Possibly the most skilled mercenary in the world (but definitely the most annoying), Deadpool is the joke-cracking, fourth-wall-breaking, taco-eating funnyman of the cold-blooded killer set.
Ultimate Deadpool stands 18” tall, with over 30 points of articulation for great action poses, and he’s loaded with new accessories. The figure comes with three interchangeable head sculpts, interchangeable hands, and a bounty of weaponry with working holsters and sheaths. The full list of accessories includes: machine gun, assault rifle and pistol, each with a detachable blast effect; katanas; sai; knife; “MR-D” medallion necklace; baseball cap; melted cheese pizza toppings; unicorn; and, of course, a chimichanga.
Comes in new premium packaging.
PoolFan

Postby Roshambo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:41 pm

PoolFan wrote:Coming soon

http://necaonline.com/2018/01/marvel-cl ... ium=social

Marvel’s Merc with the Mouth makes history as NECA’s first ever Ultimate quarter scale action figure! Possibly the most skilled mercenary in the world (but definitely the most annoying), Deadpool is the joke-cracking, fourth-wall-breaking, taco-eating funnyman of the cold-blooded killer set.
Ultimate Deadpool stands 18” tall, with over 30 points of articulation for great action poses, and he’s loaded with new accessories. The figure comes with three interchangeable head sculpts, interchangeable hands, and a bounty of weaponry with working holsters and sheaths. The full list of accessories includes: machine gun, assault rifle and pistol, each with a detachable blast effect; katanas; sai; knife; “MR-D” medallion necklace; baseball cap; melted cheese pizza toppings; unicorn; and, of course, a chimichanga.
Comes in new premium packaging.
Isn't this just the same quarter scale Deadpool figure with extra accessories?
Or am I missing something else?

Roshambo

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Pretty much.
PoolFan

Postby Roshambo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am

PoolFan wrote:Pretty much.
Thanks.
Not that it's not cool.
Just weird that they are hyping it so much.

Pretty sure it does include the same original headsculpt, too.

Roshambo

Postby PoolFan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:18 am

I agree with everybody saying that they should release all the extra stuff as an accessory pack for those of us who’ve already bought the first figure.
PoolFan

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products