Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby PoolFan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Roshambo wrote:Anybody's anything update??


Not here.
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 am

PoolFan wrote:
Roshambo wrote:Anybody's anything update??


Not here.


I received tracking info for my other crate (Loot Gaming - it's already left the US!), but nothing for 'Pool Party' as yet. Loot Crate have been sending out emails each week to say what's currently being packed, shipped, etc., so hopefully we'll see Club Merc on this week's email...
User avatar
anthonyv8
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Frustratingly, Pool Party isn't even showing on my Shipment Breakdown on the site, just Cable TV for end of the month, and 50 Shades of Deadpool for December.

I hope I've not fallen off a list as I've already kicked off on it once.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby Roshambo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:14 pm

misterviking wrote:Frustratingly, Pool Party isn't even showing on my Shipment Breakdown on the site, just Cable TV for end of the month, and 50 Shades of Deadpool for December.

I hope I've not fallen off a list as I've already kicked off on it once.
Oh.


Same here.

It says once it's shipped, it should show under "shipped crates" with tracking info, but I can't find "shipped crates" anywhere??

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Shipped Crates is normally on the same page as Upcoming Shipments - the section appears below it.

I've submitted a ticket I'll keep the group updated.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby Roshambo » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm

misterviking wrote:Shipped Crates is normally on the same page as Upcoming Shipments - the section appears below it.

I've submitted a ticket I'll keep the group updated.
I submitted a ticket also.
I will update when I get an update also.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Some random on Twitter tweeted this at me when I asked about the shipping date (in response to the advertising December's crate)

https://twitter.com/mkb8012/status/1174 ... 71712?s=19
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby Roshambo » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Yeah, I just got an email update.

So....what does this mean for the one that was supposed to ship at the end of this month now?Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:26 am

Not sure.

I notice they've not addressed the fact it's not showing up in your upcoming shipments.

This is the response I finally got on that:

Gerald T. (Loot Crate)

Sep 19, 7:22 AM PDT

Hi there!

Thank you for the confirmation! I was able to confirm here with the appropriate team that the status of the Deadpool Crate would be notified via an e-mail notification. No worries, it would be sent out to you.

From here, I am more than happy to help you further.

Thanks!
Gerald T.
Looter Support Hero
#lootcrate

I'm responding back anyhow as I'm still not receiving any emails from them.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby Roshambo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:03 am

misterviking wrote:Not sure.

I notice they've not addressed the fact it's not showing up in your upcoming shipments.

This is the response I finally got on that:

Gerald T. (Loot Crate)

Sep 19, 7:22 AM PDT

Hi there!

Thank you for the confirmation! I was able to confirm here with the appropriate team that the status of the Deadpool Crate would be notified via an e-mail notification. No worries, it would be sent out to you.

From here, I am more than happy to help you further.

Thanks!
Gerald T.
Looter Support Hero
#lootcrate

I'm responding back anyhow as I'm still not receiving any emails from them.
They just glossed right over that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

x