Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Anthony, have you received yours yet? Or has your tracking number started working?
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:55 pm

misterviking wrote:Anthony, have you received yours yet? Or has your tracking number started working?


Nope. The link they provide on the account page has never worked for me, but this one usually works for updates: http://internationalservices.rrd.com/ParcelTracker/HomePageTracker

That said, the tracking number for this crate still has the same error message...

I received the 'your crate has shipped' email on Nov 27, which is coming up to 4 weeks ago. PoolFan posted that he received his crate (in the US) on December 6, so we really should have received ours by now (based on the usual '2 weeks later'), but the crates could have been held up with all of the Xmas deliveries. I know from looking at the tracking for other things that Aust Post has gotten slower recently.

I'm really figuring that they should have arrived by now (assuming they were actually sent) - after all, aren't we now paying more for international postage on these crates to speed the process up? Everything seems the same - same slowness to ship compared with US orders, same shipping company, etc.

I was going to give it to a couple of days after Xmas and then blast them. I suspect that we may have been assigned tracking information for crates that never shipped...

EDIT: I've just sent a request through the 'Contact Us' link on the RR Donnelly tracking page above (via their 'Missing Package' form) to see if they can help with what's happening. If they get back to me and say they have nothing at all in the system against the number (or my address), I'm getting straight on the Loot Crate.
User avatar
anthonyv8
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Sounds reasonable. I'll leave mine until after XMas then get straight back on them. I'm getting tired of them just fobbing me off.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:00 pm

misterviking wrote:Sounds reasonable. I'll leave mine until after XMas then get straight back on them. I'm getting tired of them just fobbing me off.

Nothing from RR Donnelly as yet. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue the conversation. ;)
User avatar
anthonyv8
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby ReeceK » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:30 am

Just got a reply from Lootcrate. If you have a tracking number that doesn't work, it means it has not been posted yet. But they assure me that they are still working hard to get us our crates asap.
ReeceK
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:12 am

Man if only LootCrate had somehow proven themselves trustworthy or reliable at any time in this process...

Reece, are you an internation, or US based subscriber? I'm just wondering to see if it's just the internationals that have been left waiting.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:09 am

ReeceK wrote:Just got a reply from Lootcrate. If you have a tracking number that doesn't work, it means it has not been posted yet. But they assure me that they are still working hard to get us our crates asap.


misterviking wrote:Man if only LootCrate had somehow proven themselves trustworthy or reliable at any time in this process... Reece, are you an internation, or US based subscriber? I'm just wondering to see if it's just the internationals that have been left waiting.


So basically they've been lying to 'Viking and I when we've contacted them? Our answers have only been "your crates are on the way, the tracking will update soon!". Meh.

I received a partial answer a couple of days ago that was mostly the usual platitudes, but the 'support' person did mention "logistics issues" (making it sound like the issue was with the tracking, not with the shipping). If they haven't managed to ship these in the 5 weeks since sending the shipping email there are massive issues here...
User avatar
anthonyv8
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:09 am

So here's what I got this morning:
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the follow-up! we are still actively working on getting these shipments out. As you may or may not be aware, there have been a number of inventory and vendor issues that have impacted the timely shipment of your crate. We are aware that this is a great inconvenience and I thank you for your patience and understanding. your tracking will update once these logistics issues are fixed.

Thank you for your patience.


Soooo yeah it seems like they haven't even shipped yet.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:16 am

misterviking wrote:So here's what I got this morning:
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the follow-up! we are still actively working on getting these shipments out. As you may or may not be aware, there have been a number of inventory and vendor issues that have impacted the timely shipment of your crate. We are aware that this is a great inconvenience and I thank you for your patience and understanding. your tracking will update once these logistics issues are fixed.

Thank you for your patience.


Soooo yeah it seems like they haven't even shipped yet.


Yeah I emailed them again this morning, saying "send me my crate or refund my entire subscription", and I got the exact wording as above back today. The only difference was the last line - going on again about "the tracking will update when it hits my country"...
User avatar
anthonyv8
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby misterviking » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:08 pm

It's getting beyond a joke.
User avatar
misterviking
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

x