Deadpool in Geek Fuel's April 2017 box

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Deadpool in Geek Fuel's April 2017 box

Postby anthonyv8 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey guys
Just found about about this myself- there's a Deadpool item in this month's box from Geek Fuel. Obviously the box hasn't shipped yet so we don't know what it is...
I received an email offering free shipping for US ($6 discount for international) so it worked out pretty cheap. Link expires in about 5 hours so hopefully it's good for some other people as well: http://links.geekfuelmail.com/a88a26f90e9c42d59b457d391711a90e/hknaw1vp/1RL65V/ct.aspx If you already have an account, you might need to click on the link again to make sure the discount is active - it will show up towards bottom right of the checkout screen as a one-off discount.

The box doesn't ship until about the 15th or so, which means there's still time if anyone wants to get in on it. If you miss out on the shipping discount, there are other options - site was automatically offering a free GotG item when I logged in (but it's one or the other, not both).
Once I know what the item is, I'll post again in case anyone just wants to wait to buy it on eBay...
anthonyv8

Re: Deadpool in Geek Fuel's April 2017 box

Postby JayJayFool » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:04 am

Spoilers are up of what comes in the box. Sadly it's nothing amazing.
JayJayFool

Re: Deadpool in Geek Fuel's April 2017 box

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:31 am

Meh. I feel ripped off - the Deadpool item in the box is the only thing that isn't 'exclusive' - it's just one of the Deadpool Domes Collectible Minis. I don't think I'm going to bother with these things anymore (or at least wait until the spoilers are released).

The full details of what's in the box are here if anyone cares: https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/04/geek-fuel-subscription-box-review-coupon-april-2017.html
They are:
South Park shirt (OK I guess, at least I like the colour/s)
Hidden staircase floor mat (based on Zelda) (actually pretty reasonable - the one saving grace of the box)
Geek Fuel Turtles pin (OK I guess)
Deadpool Domes Collectible Mini (1 of 9 potentials)
Dwarf Run steam game + Geek Fuel booklet
anthonyv8

Return to Toys & Products