Can anyone help an Aussie fan out? WANTED TO BUY

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Can anyone help an Aussie fan out? WANTED TO BUY

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:12 am

Hey everyone

Apologies if this is frowned upon, but I figure if people can post things for sale in the forum, asking about things that are wanted to buy should also be okay. Maybe? :oops:

Anyway, I'm appealing to you all as mutual Deadpool fans. I'm trying to get my hands on a couple of Bowen statues and eBay sellers seem intent on either not shipping to Australia or on ripping me off (not kidding. I'm currently trying to get a US seller to actually post me a statue I've paid for. It's been almost 3 weeks! I will probably have to open a dispute to get my money back and lose about US$20 in exchange fees. Grrrr :x ).

I'm trying to get my hands on the original red Bowen statue (not the action pose on the rock) and the Faux Bronze version of the same.

Maybe someone wants to sell theirs, maybe they've just come across one (or both) in their travels online or othewise. I just want to get them for my personal collection. Mine isn't as amazing as PoolFan's but people have wondered about my obsessiveness/sanity after seeing all my Deadpool stuff in person. I need to buy more glass cabinets... :cry:

If anyone can help me out please let me know. Obviously I will pay postage to the arse-end-of-the-world down here.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I wouldn't mind the Hollywood Collectibles 1/4 scale Deadpool from the Marvel v Capcom set with Dante. Only want the Deadpool one - Dante just doesn't do it for me. DPL

EDIT: and the grey X-Force Dorbz as well. Sorry forgot about that one!

Thanks for reading
anthonyv8

Re: Can anyone help an Aussie fan out? WANTED TO BUY

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:47 pm

OK, so I just managed to get the Faux Bronze for a reasonably non-gouging price through eBay via a seller with decent shipping rates. So that one's ticked off the list (and another hole in the bank account).

Can anyone assist with the others?

Thanks again
anthonyv8

Return to Toys & Products