Geek Fuel May box with Deadpool! [Items revealed!]

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Geek Fuel May box with Deadpool! [Items revealed!]

Postby anthonyv8 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 am

Hi everyone

People may have seen this already, but I thought I'd better flag it in case it had been missed by anyone.

Geek Fuel is doing a special May box with DEADPOOL to celebrate the release of the DVD & Blu-Ray. They are saying that everything in the May box is 100% exclusive (but I know we've heard that before with Loot Crate...). I was going to wait before posting to see what the Deadpool stuff was, but the Geek Fuel Facebook site is suggesting that they're "close to running out" of the May box. Apparently there's been a delay with shipping them as well (now shipping May 16) so they've added something else to the box to make up for it. The box also has 'Uncharted' and 'Game of Thrones' (although they keep referring to it as an "Item of Westeros" for some reason).

For anyone that hasn't signed up already, the cost is $23.90 for the US (including postage), and they do ship elsewhere as well. This is another box that you'll have to remember to cancel otherwise they send and charge you for other months.

The Geek Fuel link is here: https://www.geekfuel.com/select
but if you use this link you can save $3: http://track.dealnation.com/aff_c?offer_id=82&aff_id=1246&aff_sub=INSERT&source=INSERT&url_id=177

Last edited by anthonyv8 on Wed May 18, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anthonyv8

Re: Geek Fuel May box with Deadpool!

Postby Ain0nline » Fri May 13, 2016 12:43 pm

thanks for the tip! £19 to the UK for one month.
Ain0nline

Re: Geek Fuel May box with Deadpool! [Items revealed!]

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 pm

OK, so the unboxing videos have started to appear online. It looks like we get a limited edition 'Ouchie' print (DP's drawing of him shooting Ajax) plus a figure that looks suspiciously like the promo figure from the AMC theatres in the US. I'm pleased about both, since I didn't get the figure on the secondary market due to the high cost.

The other bonus is that some boxes will randomly have the actual DP Blu Ray inside! The unboxer here was lucky enough to score one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvG2kIuGWVk As much as I won't be able to play it here in Australia due to the region codes, I want one just on principle!

So if you already have the AMC figure and the Blu Ray it might not have been such a good box for you..

The 'Westeros' (GoT) items were a map and an pretty cool T-shirt. The Uncharted item is Drake's ring on a necklace (in a box in a sack). There's other stuff as well including a Geek Fuel glass. See the above video for more.

I'm glad I signed up this month. Anyone else?

Oh, and a reminder to cancel your subscriptions if you only want this one box... DPL
anthonyv8

Postby Ain0nline » Thu May 19, 2016 5:40 am

The Deadpool items are a little underwhelming, but the GoT and Uncharted stuff in there is fantastic so very glad I ordered it! Not sure if the blu ray or money off code will work in the UK but it's a nice thing to hope for as you said. Great value for that box, tempted to keep my subscription based on the theme for the next one!
Ain0nline

Postby anthonyv8 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:35 am

Well, my box arrived today from the US. No bonus Deadpool blu-ray. :cry: I'm curious to know if any non-US subscribers received one.

I had to laugh though when I saw how tiny the Deadpool figure was - thank God I didn't pay through the nose for one of the original AMC theatre ones...

Considering how much they pushed the Deadpool angle on this (May's) box, you'd think they would have put a bit more effort in. The 'Ouchie' print is good, but somethng a bit more substantial would have been nice. I am loving the Tyrion T-shirt and the Uncharted ring/pendant, but I don't think I'm going to bother with another Geek Fuel box.
anthonyv8

Postby godisabuddhist » Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 am

I have to agree. Very underwhelming. I've already signed out of the program.
godisabuddhist

Postby Ain0nline » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 am

Yeah luckily I'm a GoT fan, and having never played uncharted before just finished the new game and loved it, so the other items in the box are great. The DP stuff is lacking but amazing for those that get the blu ray! Not received mine yet (I'm in the UK).
Ain0nline

Postby Ain0nline » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Got my box! No DVD for me in the UK, the tiny deadpool is fleetingly amusing. T-Shirt and uncharted ring / box / bag are great
Ain0nline

Postby JayJayFool » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Got my box yesterday. Sadly no bluray for me :(
JayJayFool

Return to Toys & Products