Lootcrate's 'Dead' box [orders now closed]

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Lootcrate's 'Dead' box [orders now closed]

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi all

I hadn't seen anything posted about this, so just in case anyone's interested I thought I should post. February's 'Dead' box from Lootcrate has two exclusive Deadpool items - a T-shirt and a QMX Deadpool figure that's shown as a "Lootcrate exclusive". The figures have just started popping up on eBay with inflated prices (as you would expect). The eBay listing here has some pretty comprehensive photos: http://r.ebay.com/aFMlPv

There's just under 24 hours left to get February's box, so get cracking if you want it. The other theme for items this month is Walking Dead, so should be pretty good, I guess.

If you use the code SAVE3, you'll save three dollars of the box, which is a nice bonus.

I stumbled across this and thought that someone else might like to know and get in before the cut off.

EDIT: Apologies - realised that I was reading the site incorrectly and that it was actually 1 day and 7 hours when I posted, due to the way they had the time formatted with the clock only counting down the hours that day, not the full remaining time. So, more time for everyone! Link is here: https://www.lootcrate.com/subscription-crates/lootcrate
Last edited by anthonyv8 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
anthonyv8

Re: Lootcrate's 'Dead' box - under 7 hours left!

Postby PoolFan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:16 pm

How much is the box shipped normally?
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Just had a quick check - US is $19.95 for a one month subscription (including postage) before the coupon code is applied. For me here in Australia it was US$29.95 before discount, which is cheaper than the collector corps boxes (US$45 with postage).

Just noticed that Bleeding Cool have pictures from an unboxing. The T-Shirt looks pretty good: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/18/ ... -deadpool/
They have their own code as well - BLEEDINGCOOL - but it's only $2 discount, so it's better to use the SAVE3 code 8-)
Last edited by anthonyv8 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
anthonyv8

Postby anthonyv8 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Oh, probably should note that you'll need to cancel your subscription 2 days before the renewal date or you'll end up being charged for the next box as well. Why these services can't just offer an 'I just want the Deadpool box' option, I'll never know... :-)
anthonyv8

Postby clutchNthrottle » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 pm

anthonyv8 wrote:Why these services can't just offer an 'I just want the Deadpool box' option, I'll never know... :-)

Cuz thats how they getcha! Thanks for the info... for 17bucks that seems like a decent box. The wife and eldest son will dig the wlalking dead stuff too.
clutchNthrottle

Return to Toys & Products