FS: Deadpool Sketch and Trading Cards

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

FS: Deadpool Sketch and Trading Cards

Postby MercWith_A_Mouth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 am

Hey guys. I'm a huge Deadpool fan. Been one since I started buying X-Force off the shelves in the 90s. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I have to sell some of my collection to pay for the part of the procedures that my insurance won't cover "which is a lot!". I decided to try with my sketch cards first. I'm putting my entire sketch card Deadpool collection for sale. This link should take you to my collection onsketchcollectors.com . It's http://www.sketchcollectors.com/collection1.php if for some reason it doesn't work you could go to http://www.sketchcollectors.com and search my screen name. It's the same as here and eBay username MercWith_A_Mouth . I also have Printing Plates, Precious Metals and others. If you have any questions or want to make an offer my email is jessebyland@gmail.com
Last edited by MercWith_A_Mouth on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MercWith_A_Mouth

Re: FS: Deadpool Sketch and Trading Cards

Postby PoolFan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Welcome to the boards. I made this a new topic for you.

Very nice collection of sketch cards. Do you have a price list? Do you have pics or a list of the printing plates and other trading cards you have?
PoolFan

Postby MercWith_A_Mouth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I check out this site multiple times a day but this is my first post. I will put a list of the other high end Deadpool Cards I own and if you would like to give me your email I can send pics to you as I have no clue how to post pictures on here. As far as prices on the Sketch Cards go I have been just taking offers. If they seem fair and I'm not taking to big of a loss I will accept through PayPal. Next post will be a list of all the non sketch cards
MercWith_A_Mouth

Postby MercWith_A_Mouth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Marvel Premier
Shadowbox S-21 Deadpool vs Taskmaster, Deadpool #34 Base Card 73/199, Deadpool Printing Plate Yellow

Fleer Retro
#27 Precious Metal Gems Red 23/100, #27 Precious metal Gems Blue 33/50, #3 of 21T Ti-22, #10 of 20 iN Intimidation Nation, #2 of 10H Hardware, #8 of 21 Limited Edition Power Plast, #10 Base Autograph by Paco Medina, #7 1990 Superstars Autograph by Carlo Barberi, #7 1990 Superstars Printing Plate Black, #4 1991 Superstars Printing Plate Yellow

Random High End Cards
1994 Fleer Ultra #57 Autograph by Bo Hampton
1998 Skybox MCC Autograph by Walter McDaniel
2012 Marvel Beginnings B-62 Autograph by Fabian Niciezo COA UDC163353

All are NM condition. Will send pics to you at your request. Taking offers and then probably start throwing the ones on
eBay that doesn't sell in a few days. I do have 37 others that are more mud level Deadpool Cards as well.
MercWith_A_Mouth

Return to Toys & Products