Show off your Deadpool!

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Show off your Deadpool!

Postby PoolFan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 pm

I know this is almost as bad as the variant comic covers I complain about but it is just so different and looks cool so I had to get it.

PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:10 am

PoolFan wrote:I know this is almost as bad as the variant comic covers I complain about but it is just so different and looks cool so I had to get it.

This is why I can't stop buying DP stuff recently - just when I think everything is starting to look the same - some cool, new, thinking-outside-the-box pre-order shows up, like this, the ArtFX+ 'Super' DP, or the exploding-comic statue from Good Smile. Keep making the "different" stuff and I will keep buying it. :D Seriously though - am majorly running out of room, so don't make too much more cool stuff...

Thanks for the second image, BTW, it's nice to see a couple of things in proportion to everything else. My Caesar bust hasn't arrived yet but it looks a good size. I didn't bother with tiny Gentle Giant animated statue, but against everything else it looks bigger than I expected, so I might reconsider if I see it cheap enough. ;)

While I'm here, here's a shot of the MetaKore Deadpool from Japan - only had a metric ruler, but it's about 3 inches tall (7.5 cm). It was cheap and Japanese so I was in. DPL Main figure is fully metal so it's quite heavy for the size. Guns and katanas are separate pieces for some reason and are a rubberised-plastic. Sorry for the crap photo, couldn't find my 'proper' camera.

Last edited by anthonyv8 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
anthonyv8

Postby anthonyv8 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 am

Additional photo of some other stuff I remembered I had received recently:

On the left is a DP tin that came with the glass inside (shown middle). The top/lid of the tin has a DP logo and a slot to use it as a money box (I guess).

The figure on the right I bought on eBay from China. It came in a box that claimed it was from Hot Toys, and included their usual blurbs, etc., but the order number listed was from one of the DP Cosbabies, so I figure this is a KO that someone has done a decent sculpt for. It's actually quite cool (not a bobble-head). The loose swords were a little tricky to get right into his hands but a little force did the trick. If anyone wants one, try looking for Crazy Toys Deadpool on eBay. There's also a Lady DP version. Does anyone have a clue what these 'Hot Toys' figures were originally or where they're from?
Last edited by anthonyv8 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Good stuff. I plan on getting that MetaKore and Nendoroid eventually. I don't think I've ever seen the glass and tin set.
PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:23 am

PoolFan wrote:Good stuff. I plan on getting that MetaKore and Nendoroid eventually. I don't think I've ever seen the glass and tin set.

Looked into the tin + glass set - turns out it's from an Australian company. They have a whole range including Star Wars, DC, etc. Who knew? :D

The figure in the photo with the tin/glass is a curiousity - I haven't seen the 'real' version that this came from anywhere. I suspect that this one and Lady Deadpool are just items that somebody knocked up and started selling. The quality is actually really good - the one I have is resin (I'm pretty sure) and the paint job is really crisp. The base is plastic and appears to be the DP logo without the eyes. I did notice that the ones still up for sale are more expensive than I paid - currently around US$20 with no box, but I paid less than US$12 in-box.

Speaking of the DP Nendoroid - the KO figures have started appearing on eBay so I may end up getting one soonish after all. As much as I love DP and Japanese stuff, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of $$$ for a 10cm/4-inch plastic figure, especially knowing that if I waited the industrious Chinese factories would have a version soon enough... Yet I happily bought the larger Kaiyodo and Figma DP figures for around the same price - go figure (Pun!).
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Used the new ML Captain Universe figure and a quick repainted extra DP head to make a Captain Uni-Pool from Deadpool VS. Thanos #4.

PoolFan

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:41 am

This arrived for me today:

Very small but perfectly formed - I was impressed overall (but still wish it was bigger) DPL

Have some other new goodies that I'll post when I can - my antivirus is having issues with the forum pages (it thinks there's malware here). Currently using a proxy server to post...
anthonyv8

Postby PoolFan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:08 am

Very cool! I got mine but haven't had time to open it up and play.
PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Picked up the Marvel Select Lady Deadpool today at my LCS.

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 pm

So much awesome!!

PoolFan

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products