Deadpool Item Sightings

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:55 pm

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemi ... m=facebook

Hasbro has revealed they will be offering a 6" Marvel Legends X-Force Deadpool figure as one of their Hascon convention exclusives. It will cost $20. Hascon will take place the weekend of September 8 in Rhode Island.

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Found this today at TRU. I had not heard anything about this coming out. Cool that it's not just another repaint.

PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?itemi ... m=facebook

Hasbro has released updated images for their upcoming 2017 Convention Exclusive 6" Marvel Legends X-Force Deadpool figure. The figure will first see release at Hascon which takes place in Providence, RI from September 8-10 and then see release at several other as-of-yet unannounced conventions. The figure will also see release on HasbroToyShop.com sometime after Hascon. The figure will cost $19.99 and will feature a number of accessories including 2 riffles, 2 pistols, gun blast effect, knife, alternate unmasked head, bazooka, 2 swords and taco.

Click link for images.
PoolFan

Postby PoolFan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 pm

PoolFan

Postby cc008 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:34 pm

'Tis the season!
cc008

Postby PoolFan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 pm

I got lucky and scored one of the Hascon X-Force Deadpool figs this morning on HTS. DPL

Anyone else? I was hoping my friend could grab me another but by the time he added it to the cart and started to check out it went to Sold Out. Oh well. At least I got one and didn't have to pay eBay prices.
PoolFan

Postby Roshambo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 pm

PoolFan wrote:I got lucky and scored one of the Hascon X-Force Deadpool figs this morning on HTS. DPL

Anyone else? I was hoping my friend could grab me another but by the time he added it to the cart and started to check out it went to Sold Out. Oh well. At least I got one and didn't have to pay eBay prices.
I got one.

I hope.

There was an error at first where it showed instock, but had no add to cart button, just add to wishlist. I refreshed a couple of slow slow times, and it let me place an order using PayPal. When PayPal returned me to HTS, I got a "generic error" message. I checked my cart, and it was still there, so I went through checkout again and used a credit card. I got an email from PayPal saying that I had authorized a payment to HTS that wouldn't get processed until HTS processed my order.
Then I got an email from HTS saying that I had placed a credit card order.
My account history only shows the credit card order. I m just hoping a second order doesn't go through and get both of them cancelled(OR if a second order goes through, it slips through the cracks and I get two. Lol).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Roshambo

Postby PoolFan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:33 pm

I used PayPal and didn't get any errors. I did get both emails like you.
PoolFan

Postby JayJayFool » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:22 am

So mad I missed them!!! Damn you eBay!!! I will not go over 40 bucks...
JayJayFool

Postby cc008 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Yeah me neither... the X-Force 6 inch is already upwards of 60 bucks on ebay. I can't do that, as badly as I want that damn figure.
cc008

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products