Deadpool Item Sightings

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Lovingtacos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:57 am

PoolFan wrote:Marvel Legends Wave 2 and more!

https://nerdist.com/deadpool-marvel-leg ... ar-hasbro/


They're slated for a Fall release (so are the blades and the mask!).
https://news.marvel.com/tag/lady-deadpool/

Am I the only one excited for the mask/face hidder? xD Love they're taking their usual DP design into it.

I like the 12-inch figure (and its price!)... but don't you think it'd look better with some clothe around the feet-part? :(
User avatar
Lovingtacos
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:34 am

Besides the lack of some black paint on the outside of the thighs, the legs on the figure look pretty close to his first appearance on the cover of NM 98. All red lower legs, ankles and feet.
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2034
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Roshambo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 am

Lovingtacos wrote:
PoolFan wrote:Marvel Legends Wave 2 and more!

https://nerdist.com/deadpool-marvel-leg ... ar-hasbro/


They're slated for a Fall release (so are the blades and the mask!).
https://news.marvel.com/tag/lady-deadpool/

Am I the only one excited for the mask/face hidder? xD Love they're taking their usual DP design into it.

I like the 12-inch figure (and its price!)... but don't you think it'd look better with some clothe around the feet-part? :(
Wave two is slated to start shipping in August, so probably will be everywhere by fall

I am very excited for the mask.

It's been a long, weird, expensive(lately) ride from the beginning for Deadpool fans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Lovingtacos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Did you mention August before? Sorry, I didn't notice!! :S

It's been a long, weird, expensive(lately) ride from the beginning for Deadpool fans.

You mean the mask? There's been some nice official ones, but this is the first I actually feel like putting on, even that it covers the face alone.
User avatar
Lovingtacos
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby PoolFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Funko is announcing their ECCC exclusives. There will be a Dorbz: Deadpool the Duck. No word yet on if it will be available outside of the con.

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/2018 ... als-marvel
User avatar
PoolFan
Moderator
 
Posts: 2034
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Lovingtacos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:03 pm

PoolFan wrote:Besides the lack of some black paint on the outside of the thighs, the legs on the figure look pretty close to his first appearance on the cover of NM 98. All red lower legs, ankles and feet.


Yes, the black paint is what I had in mind. Either that, or a pair of boots. Anyway, it still looks good and along with the size seems like a good purchase, for 10 bucks only!
User avatar
Lovingtacos
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Roshambo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Saw this at Walmart.
Same DVD and Blu-ray with a new slipcover.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Lovingtacos » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:04 am

Lovingtacos wrote:Did you mention August before? Sorry, I didn't notice!! :S

It's been a long, weird, expensive(lately) ride from the beginning for Deadpool fans.

You mean the mask? There's been some nice official ones, but this is the first I actually feel like putting on, even that it covers the face alone.


I must be dumb. You meant the whole merchandise out there -.-

Roshambo wrote:Saw this at Walmart.
Same DVD and Blu-ray with a new slipcover.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Like the cover. I think it is the same they used in the special OST Vinyl/Movie combo.
User avatar
Lovingtacos
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Roshambo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Lovingtacos wrote:
Lovingtacos wrote:Did you mention August before? Sorry, I didn't notice!! :S

It's been a long, weird, expensive(lately) ride from the beginning for Deadpool fans.

You mean the mask? There's been some nice official ones, but this is the first I actually feel like putting on, even that it covers the face alone.
Roshambo wrote:Saw this at Walmart.
Same DVD and Blu-ray with a new slipcover.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Like the cover. I think it is the same they used in the special OST Vinyl/Movie combo.
Yep. Just realized that that was where I had seen it before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Roshambo
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Deadpool Item Sightings

Postby Lovingtacos » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Much better than the regular one, if you ask me.
User avatar
Lovingtacos
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

x