Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Discus all the new Deadpool toys, shirts, and everything else.

Re: Subscription boxes with Deadpool - May/Spring 2018

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:20 am

Mine hadn't had an update since Jan 30: "Parcel in transit to destination country, no further tracking available", then suddenly on the 17th Feb (maybe today AU time?), it says "Parcel processed", but it's still in California! Why they still use RRD for international I have no clue - they're useless. Why have RRD held on to our packages for more than 2 weeks after saying they were in-transit to our respective countries?!

And still no sign of the other two crates being shipped? I suspect that Loot Crate owes RRD money, thus the "logistics issues" for them taking so long to ship...
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 pm

So I just checked, I've not had the same as you two (Anthony and Reece), and I did get a "while you were out card" from Royal Mail whilst I was at work today, so I'm kinda hoping it's that as I don't think I've ordered anything else recently that could be.

I'm going to grab it after work tomorrow, I'll update again then.

But yeah, this whole fiasco has been a proper shambles.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:12 pm

It was indeed my crate. I'm going to open it with the missus when she gets in from work (we tend to open our subscription crates together.)

Hopefully it'll finally leave the States for you two soon!
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:32 am

So, update.

I've been shaking my stick at them a pretty consistently. Basically everytime they reply to my ticket, I reply back with something.

Today, even though my shipping page still has the September and December crates missing, they sent me through the tracking info, in one of these support emails.

So I'd recommend if they're missing from your pages, to push them to send them. I've checked mine and it seems to be working (they arrived over here 5 days after the lastm allegedly, which I guess means I should hopefully see them next week).

SO GO AND PESTER THEM. SQUEAKY WHEELS GET GREASE.
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:32 am

Yeah, I did the same thing earlier in the week - I asked them point blank about the delays with international shipping and they ignored that, but at least I did get my tracking info (which is still missing from my account). Both crates have already received Australia Post tracking numbers, so I should get them early next week, fingers crossed. The 'Pool Party' crate only just arrived today, so it's kind-of weird to get 3 crates so close together.
anthonyv8

Postby misterviking » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 am

You're lucky that you at least get Australia Post tracking - that doesn't happen with Royal Mail. So you just end up stuck waiting in limbo.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:38 am

Cable TV and 50 Shades arrived today

I liked both! Look forward to discussing contents with everyone once everyone's caught yp.
misterviking

Postby misterviking » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:21 am

So what with everything going on in the world, i just got the ship info for the next crate. Anyone else?

Anthony/Reece, please tell me the rest of yours finally turned up.
misterviking

Postby anthonyv8 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:24 am

misterviking wrote:So what with everything going on in the world, i just got the ship info for the next crate. Anyone else?

Anthony/Reece, please tell me the rest of yours finally turned up.

My other two crates turned up within a day or so of each other, so all good.

Don't get too excited about this new email, the tracking isn't for the last crate in the current subscription. I double-checked the number against the usual RRD tracking address http://internationalservices.rrd.com/ and it showed up as having been delivered already - turns out it's the tracking I didn't get sent for the 'Cable TV' crate!

Last one ('Gone Wild') is meant to ship before the end of the month - let's see what happens...
anthonyv8

Postby Roshambo » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:18 pm

HehImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Roshambo

PreviousNext

Return to Toys & Products