Deadpool in Marvel Future Fight

Discus any appearances of Deadpool in movies, TV shows, or video games

Deadpool in Marvel Future Fight

Postby DeadPoolLax » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:34 pm

The Marvel Future Fight mobile game by NetMarble released a video during SDCC 2018 featuring Cable (character already exists in the game, but he's sporting a new outfit) vs. Domino (new to the game). During the fight we see the lights flicker on and off, and it turns out to be..... DEADPOOL!!!! DPL DPL DPL DPL

There hasn't been a release date yet, but i hope sooner rather than later. Right now they are doing an Ant-Man and Wasp themed special event, so maybe after that.

Anybody else play this game? I have been playing since it came out in 2015, and I've been waiting for DP for sooooo long. Pretty excited about it. If you don't know about it, its a pretty cool mobile game, lots of Marvel characters (especially from the MCU), and just recently added X-Men to the game. Fun time killer.
You killed Black Tom, you racist son of a bitch!
DeadPoolLax

Re: Deadpool in Marvel Future Fight

Postby Lovingtacos » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:06 am

Glad to know that! I knew the game existed, but haven't played it yet... My Android mobile phone has a pretty limited memory capacity.

Anyways, I might have to change it soon, so it's good to know he's being featured in the *future* (heh). It kinda looks like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, doesn't it?

The trailer's rather cool :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9UWOgu9KU

And he's getting the current comic costume! Rad DPL
Lovingtacos

Return to TV/Movies/Games