Deadpool Video Game

Discus any appearances of Deadpool in movies, TV shows, or video games

Re: Deadpool Video Game

Postby porkchoppunch » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 am

cc008 wrote:Let me clarify.. because both of you guys made really valid points about soldiers and taking a life. When i think about Deadpool's personality I think of how he uses humor and sarcasm as a defense mechanism and didn't really associate cursing with that. Some people say one curses because he or she is uneducated (not saying Wade is one way or the other).. so there are hundreds of possible reasons. There's the stereotype that the Irish tend to curse more than most. But completely understand the point you guys are trying to make.

It's funny you mention the Irish cus I'm part Irish and I agree. Most my family talk like that to the point I don't even notice when someone uses a cuss anymore. It sounds the same to me as when someone say waffle, seriously most those mother fuckers can't form a sentence without some cuss being in it(My family in particular not all Irish)(Yes I realize I also used a cuss) The uneducated argument I feel is just people trying to place themselves above another person so they can judge people and comfort themselves.
porkchoppunch

Postby DoctorDP » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 am

It just feels so arbitrary.
DoctorDP

Postby cc008 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 pm

porkchoppunch wrote:
It's funny you mention the Irish cus I'm part Irish and I agree. Most my family talk like that to the point I don't even notice when someone uses a cuss anymore. It sounds the same to me as when someone say waffle, seriously most those mother fuckers can't form a sentence without some cuss being in it(My family in particular not all Irish)(Yes I realize I also used a cuss) The uneducated argument I feel is just people trying to place themselves above another person so they can judge people and comfort themselves.

I'm Irish as well.. so I can pretty much support that argument any day of the week. And I'm a culprit of it also. I wasn't stating the uneducated point as something I believe, just another argument that's out there. One that I disagree with because I think that I prove it wrong all the time. Sure I swear, but I'm a pretty smart person with a fully functioning brain.
cc008

Postby BillyOfBillycartLane » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:20 am

ITT people confirm that their initial appreciation for Deadpool hinged on his infatuation with an Irish lass?
BillyOfBillycartLane

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:30 am

Someone sent me this link (Thanks Mike) for Deadpool video game sales. Pretty interesting.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/72020/deadpool/
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby DoctorDP » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 am

According to that the game has sold 180,000 copies. However, it should be noted that VGchartz doesn't count online sales.
DoctorDP

Deadpool Game

Postby Deadpool Is Epic » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

So excited about the Deadpool game DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL :D :D DPL :oops: :) DPL
Deadpool Is Epic

Re: Deadpool Game

Postby DeadpoolFool » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Deadpool Is Epic wrote:So excited about the Deadpool game DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL DPL :D :D DPL :oops: :) DPL

Uhhh the game has been out for months.....

You could just pick it up and buy it.
DeadpoolFool

Re: Deadpool Game

Postby cc008 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 pm

I was excited too. Then I played it. Then I bought Splinter Cell Blacklist and forgot all about this game. Such a shame.
cc008

Postby DEADPOOL34 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm

IS TI FUN
DEADPOOL34

PreviousNext

Return to TV/Movies/Games