Deadpool Comics in April of 2018

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Deadpool Comics in April of 2018

Postby cc008 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Little later than usual, but here they are:

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #31
ROBBIE THOMPSON (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL vs. EVERYONE!
• Spider-Man and Deadpool have done something with grave consequences.
• Those consequences? Oh, all-out war on our heroes at the hands of all the super heroes of the Marvel Universe.
• This arc will change the way you look at your favorite heroes. And we don’t just mean Spider-Man and Deadpool.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #298
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A/C)
THE MARVEL UNIVERSE KILLS DEADPOOL Part 2
You like villains? Oh, we got villains. With a twenty-million-dollar bounty on Deadpool’s head, every no-good scumbag in the game is gonna be gunning for him. And after the year he’s had? That’s just the way he wants it.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #299
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A/C)
THE MARVEL UNIVERSE KILLS DEADPOOL Part 3
It’s the second-to-last skirmish in the saga of the DESPICABLE DEADPOOL, and now it’s not just enemies after him, but everyone. Self-deprecation, self-defeat and self-destruction saddle up as Deadpool dives deeper into despicability! Plus, what are you gonna do, stop reading at #299?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DEADPOOL BY DANIEL WAY OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC
Written by DANIEL WAY
Penciled by CARLO BARBERI, BONG DAZO, SHELDON VELLA, SALVA ESPIN, JOHN MCCREA, ALE GARZA, SHAWN CRYSTAL, MATTEO LOLLI & FILIPE ANDRADE
Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
ON SALE AUGUST 2018
Daniel Way’s wild and wacky Deadpool run concludes! But can it be that Steve Rogers wants the motormouth merc on his hush-hush Secret Avengers? No-good, lousy Draculas are more Deadpool’s speed! But as Wade heads into space to up his intergalactic cred, will taking on alien assassin Macho Gomez and the immense Id the Selfish Moon cement him as the solar system’s baddest of the bad? Not as far as his “old friends” back on Earth are concerned — Hydra Bob, Big Bertha, Taskmaster and Blind Al all want a piece of his hide! And so does the Incredible Hulk! But perhaps the greatest threat of all is an “evil twin” made up of his own discarded body parts! Plus: Deadpool — the Musical! And the death wish to end all death wishes! Collecting DEADPOOL (2008) #27-63, #33.1 and #49.1.
880 PGS./Parental Advisory …$100.00
ISBN: 978-1-302-91141-6
Trim size: oversized

COLOR YOUR OWN DEADPOOL AGAIN!
Penciled by VARIOUS
Cover by ROB LIEFELD
You’ve finished the first COLOR YOUR OWN DEADPOOL? You’ve still got red pens, pencils or crayons left? Well, why not do it all over again? We’ve got more black-and-white pages of Wade Wilson artwork by some of the best to ever tackle the Merc with a Mouth! It’s up to you to throw some shades at the Sassin’ Assassin and his uncanny cast of friends and foes — including his succubus bride Shiklah, the rainbow Deadpool squad known as the Mercs for Money, the maniacal Madcap and Wade’s best bro Spider-Man! And there’s a good chance we’ll also bring out the big guns — and we mean really big guns — like Cable! So dig deep in your pouches to find your implements of choice, and give maximum effort to coloring your own Deadpool — again!
120 PGS./Parental Advisory …$9.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-91205-5

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL VOL. 2: BUCKET LIST TPB
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Penciled by MATTEO LOLLI & SCOTT KOBLISH
Cover by MIKE HAWTHORNE
Deadpool has a lot of unfinished business in his inbox, and he’s determined to take care of it all before…any sort of bad and permanent-ish thing happens to him. Revenge on Hydra’s “Stevil Rogers”? Settling things with Rogue? Oh, and doesn’t he still need to kill a few more folks? Then there’s Madcap to deal with and — wait, is Deadpool seriously going to take out Apocalypse?! This is starting to sound a bit like a bucket list. It’s almost as if it’s time to get Wade’s affairs in order. You know, just in case. Plus: A bonus Deadpool tale from the past, previously only read by obsessive variant cover collectors! Collecting DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #292-296 and the SECRET COMIC VARIANTS from DEADPOOL #23-25 and #30-36, and DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #287-296.
136 PGS./Parental Advisory …$15.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-90995-6

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 22: MURDER MOST FOWL TPB
Written by STUART MOORE, FRED VAN LENTE & CULLEN BUNN
Penciled by JACOPO CAMAGNI, PERE PEREZ & DALIBOR TALAJIC
Cover by DAVID JOHNSON
ON SALE MAY 2018
Duck, duck, goose! DUCK: Because when you cross Wade Wilson with a certain feathered investigator named Howard, you get Deadpool the Duck! Can the Mallard with the Mouth complete his mission with webbed feet — and if he does, where does he send the bill?! DUCK: Because when Deadpool takes on the Punisher, you’d better duck! Can anyone win when the Regeneratin’ Degenerate goes up against the one-man army? And GOOSE: Because the Marvel Universe’s goose is cooked — again — when an all-new, all-different Deadpool slaughterfest begins! All your favorites are on the firing line: Moon Knight! Ms. Marvel! Gwenpool! The Guardians of the Galaxy! Even Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur! Feathers — and bullets — fly in three tales of chaos! Collecting DEADPOOL THE DUCK #1-5, DEADPOOL VS. THE PUNISHER #1-5 and DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN #1-5.
344 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-91179-9

DEADPOOL CLASSIC COMPANION VOL. 2 TPB
Written by ROBERT RODI, BRIAN REED, JEPH LOEB, JOE KELLY, JONATHAN MABERRY, JEFF PARKER, JONATHAN HICKMAN, CRAIG KYLE, CHRISTOPHER YOST & MORE
Penciled by JOHN HIGGINS, LUKE ROSS, SANA TAKEDA, SERGIO ARINO, IAN CHURCHILL, ED MCGUINNESS, ERIC CANETE, SCOT EATON, HUMBERTO RAMOS, KODY CHAMBERLAIN, CARLO BARBERI, IG GUARA & MORE
Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
ON SALE MAY 2018
Continuing the complete collection of Deadpool comics — including team-ups, guest appearances and gratuitous cameos! Wade Wilson is forced to work with Sabretooth, Bullseye, Juggernaut, Sandman and Vulture in search of the priceless Identity Disc — and joins Red Hulk’s lethal Code Red alongside Elektra, Punisher and more! Deadpool turns the tide in Black Panther’s war against Doctor Doom, while Necrosha calls for an Undeadpool — but are you ready for the time-traveling Hulkpool?! Plus: Wade quips with Spidey, competes in a bizarre cross-country race against Shang-Chi, meets a dark Ms. Marvel, battles White Tiger and annoys Wolverine! Collecting IDENTITY DISC #1-5; MS. MARVEL (2006) #40-41; HULK (2008) #14-17 and #21; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #611; DOOMWAR #5-6; HULKED-OUT HEROES #1-2; and material from SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) #1, X-FORCE ANNUAL (2009) #1 and WORLD WAR HULKS #1 — plus Deadpool subplot pages.
496 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-91243-7
cc008

Re: Deadpool Comics in April of 2018

Postby keakster » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm

I really wasn't a fan of Bachalo's earlier work, but with DP v. Old Man Logan I'm starting to dig it and that cover for SM/DP looks great

Also glad to see that there are no new books coming for DP just yet. Will be interesting to see what they announce for May with the movie dropping on the 18th
keakster

Postby cc008 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:09 pm

May we'll probably get issue #300 and unfortunately I think that may be Gerry Duggan's final issue. June will see a relaunch.
cc008

Postby Lovingtacos » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:36 pm

We have this, too:
DEADPOOL 300 BY KOBLISH POSTER
FOC 3/12/18, ON-SALE 4/18/2018
24x36…$8.99
5960605400-75321

I'm kinda bummed Hawthorne isn't doing the cover. Not that I dislike Koblish, but Mike has been killing it with the other covers. I hope he stays after Duggan's gone!

cc008 wrote:May we'll probably get issue #300 and unfortunately I think that may be Gerry Duggan's final issue. June will see a relaunch.

He has confirmed it on Twitter at least twice... But he also says it's the ending he had envisioned since the beginning, and that's great :) Not many writers get to do that!

I doubt Hawthorne will continue after this. Monsters Unleashed hasn't been solicited in the past two months, so... Bunn and Lolli sounds plausible? Just saying, I don't know... Do you have any predictions?
Lovingtacos

Postby PoolFan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Maybe this is a clue to what’s coming next. I would like to see a long run on DP by Tony Moore.

PoolFan

Postby Lovingtacos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am

HOLY $#%T!!

That'd be wonderful... Dead Presidents has a special place in my heart in great part thanks to him. I always missed he didn't continue. Hopefully it's not just a cover!
Lovingtacos

Postby cc008 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Definitely looks like Tony Moore's handiwork. Would be really cool to see him back for issue #300.

And Bunn/Lolli does sound plausible.. I'd be totally in for that creative team.
cc008

Postby Lovingtacos » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:00 pm

Bunn and Lolli have worked together before; and Lolli has pencilled most of the issues lately... that's why I pointed them.

cc008 wrote:Definitely looks like Tony Moore's handiwork. Would be really cool to see him back for issue #300.

Given that the piece of artwork is already colored and the release date of the issue... Maybe it's for a side story? If I'm not wrong, Captain America's and Daredevil's new "centenary-issues" have one each, aside from your usual 20-page story.
Lovingtacos

Postby Lovingtacos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Sorry to double post, but I saw the Koblish poster on the Previews magazine and wanted to share it (haven't seen it on the web yet). You can spot most (if not all) DP suit/designs and alternative versions... Even the most rare ones!
Spoiler:
I kinda scares me think how much time has been spent on working it, documentation alone... :o I wonder if it'd be the main cover or not.
Lovingtacos

Postby Ihmago » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Lovingtacos wrote:Sorry to double post, but I saw the Koblish poster on the Previews magazine and wanted to share it (haven't seen it on the web yet). You can spot most (if not all) DP suit/designs and alternative versions... Even the most rare ones!
Spoiler:
I kinda scares me think how much time has been spent on working it, documentation alone... :o I wonder if it'd be the main cover or not.

That's.. a lot of Deadpools :shock: :shock:
Ihmago

Next

Return to Comics