Deadpool Solicitations March '18

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Deadpool Solicitations March '18

Postby cc008 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Deadpool books in March 2018

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #29
ROBBIE THOMPSON (W)
SCOTT HEPBURN (A/C)
BRAND OLD DAY PART 3
• It’s Spider-Man PLUS Deadpool VERSUS…ALSO DEADPOOL?!
• But only the first two are real…real OLD, am I right?
• They’ll be fine if they stick together. Good thing Wade hasn’t been keeping any chilling, unforgivable secrets from Peter — oh, wait.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #30

ROBBIE THOMPSON (W)
CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
WLMD PART 1
• For decades, S.H.I.E.L.D. replaced its top fallen operatives with better-than-life robots, and pretty much everyone was cool with it.
• But WHAT IF there were something dangerous about super-powerful androids hiding in plain sight?
• Let’s hope that no maniacs with grudges against SPIDER-MAN and DEADPOOL have that idea!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #296
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
Cover by MIKE HAWTHORNE
SECRET COMICS VARIANT COVER BY SCOTT KOBLISH
NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
BUCKET LIST CONCLUDES!
• He was Wade’s hero. He took Wade under his wing.
• Things didn’t go the way Wade hoped.
• Now, Wade wants to beat the ever-living snot out of Captain America.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #297
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A/C)
THE MARVEL UNIVERSE KILLS DEADPOOL!
• Wade is no stranger to gambling with his life…but this time the odds are longer than the bathroom line at a burrito joint with a broken freezer.
• What do you do when half the world wants you dead?
• Start pissing off the OTHER half!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL VOL. 5: ARMS RACE TPB

Written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
Penciled by CHRIS BACHALO & SCOTT HEPBURN
Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
Team-up time is over — it’s Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! When Spidey learns that Wade is selling S.H.I.E.L.D. tech on the black market, it’s the last straw — bromance no more. The two biggest characters in comics are throwing down, no holds barred. The battle takes them all over the Marvel Universe — and climaxes in a face-off with the Chameleon! He’s upped his game from petty crook to one of the world’s most terrifying super villains. Spidey and Deadpool will do their darnedest to take him down, but it’s hard to punch someone when he could look like anyone! Can our dysfunctional duo seize their last chance to stop him (and Deadpool’s last chance to steal his stash out from under him) before something is unleashed that will haunt our heroes for years to come? Collecting SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #23-28.
136 PGS./Rated T+ …$17.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-91047-1

DEADPOOL VS. OLD MAN LOGAN TPB
Written by DECLAN SHALVEY
Penciled by MIKE HENDERSON
Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
What do you get when you cross a regenerative, cranky X-Man with a regenerative, wacky Merc? Deadpool vs. Old Man Logan! Marvel’s deadliest heroes cross paths at last — but it won’t be pretty. James “Logan” Howlett is after a newly discovered Omega-level mutant, and he just won’t let Wade Wilson help. So naturally, Deadpool vows to outmatch his newly marked enemy for the entirety of the mission! If there’s one thing an angsty teenage girl hates, it’s two older men fighting over her — but the evil group that’s after young Maddie is even worse! She’s more than happy to take on the sinister Gen-Form all on her own, no help needed. But Wade and Logan have never been big on listening. Collecting DEADPOOL VS. OLD MAN LOGAN #1-5.
112 PGS./Parental Advisory …$15.99
ISBN: 978-1-302-90917-8
cc008

Re: Deadpool Solicitations March '18

Postby keakster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Hey man just want to pop in and say thanks for keeping this up even though this place has turned into a ghost town. I come by every month to get the scoop for my pull list.
keakster

Re: Deadpool Solicitations March '18

Postby cc008 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 am

Hey that's so cool of you to say! It's no problem at all.. and that's why I post them!!
cc008

Return to Comics