Original Sin

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Re: Original Sin

Postby slayve » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 pm

It would be good for the value of my copy if they only printed 80, since it would be worth more then siege and wolverine eventually. I do agree with you though, I highly doubt they printed only 80 copies. I don't know if it's going to have wodespread release or not, but they might release it again at NYCC or something. Did you guys see my post in "keeping up with Deadpool variants"?
slayve

Postby misterviking » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm

The Italian one? If I see one cheap enough, I'll bother, but I'm not going out of my way for one. Nice find though, a few of the panini collected reprints have odd covers, but they're rarely "proper" variants.
misterviking

Postby lastActionHero » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 am

slayve wrote:It would be good for the value of my copy if they only printed 80, since it would be worth more then siege and wolverine eventually. I do agree with you though, I highly doubt they printed only 80 copies. I don't know if it's going to have wodespread release or not, but they might release it again at NYCC or something. Did you guys see my post in "keeping up with Deadpool variants"?

If they really printed only 80 copies, then you are in luck, bro.
But that's highly unlikely...
I want to be a CFO of a big publishing company, just like Maureen O'Connell Scholastic
lastActionHero

Previous

Return to Comics