Deadpool Appearance List 1991-2013

Discus any of the Deadpool series, miniseries, or appearances.

Re: Deadpool Appearance List

Postby PoolFan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 am

My local comic shop had a 2012 Marvel calender which features Deadpool on the April 1st box.
PoolFan

Postby Tom34772 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 am

Fear Itself #7 -- Deadpool appears in epilogue 3; I suppose as a precursor to Battle Scars. It looks like he will start showing up in that series starting with issue 3.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Fear_Itself_Vol_1_7
Tom34772

Postby PoolFan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 am

Thanks Tom! I have added it to the list and acquired it from eBay.
PoolFan

Postby Tom34772 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 am

PoolFan wrote:Thanks Tom! I have added it to the list and acquired it from eBay.

Wow, you are efficient!

In the spirit of keeping the list as complete as possible, I noticed a couple more omissions...

Uncanny X-Force #1 -- 2nd print variant
Uncanny X-Force #1 -- Premiere Variant (Each comic shop was sent two of these, one blank -- and one with a "personalized" letter printed in it from Rick Remender...) I have the one sent to the Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee, FL.)
Tom34772

Postby PoolFan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 pm

ARGH! I hate when things slip through. I have no insight about when to be looking for a second printing of a DP appearance. I always seem to have to find them on the secondary market.

What does the blank cover look like? I think I may have got that one and had a local artist draw DP on it.
PoolFan

Postby Tom34772 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 pm

PoolFan wrote:ARGH! I hate when things slip through. I have no insight about when to be looking for a second printing of a DP appearance. I always seem to have to find them on the secondary market.

What does the blank cover look like? I think I may have got that one and had a local artist draw DP on it.

Well, I check the Graham Crackers site each week for second printings -- here's the link:

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/newcomics.htm

The blank cover is just that -- a white cover that says Uncanny X-Force on it, plus few other things. You probably did have someone sketch on it. That's what it is designed for.

And while we are at it -- there's also a Midtown variant of issue #1 that's the same as the Campbell variant, except that it has Midtown Comics variant on it...

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Uncanny+X%2DForce+%231+J+Scot_1102871

--Tom
Tom34772

Postby PoolFan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks for the links. I do have the Midtown variant and the 2nd print variant. I will also add Uncanny X-Force 2nd print variants for issues 13, 14 and 15. (Which I already have thank God)
PoolFan

Postby PooloVision » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Hey Guys,

first of all I want to say Thank You for trying to collect all DP appearances.

As I am from Germany I collect mostly TBS and HCs but also Dp's guest appearances in floppies.

As far as I can see these titles are missing on the list:
(Maybe not all hints are interesting to only 616 collectors.)

Wolverine Vol. 2 #166 (one pannel at the middle, only his face, shared with some X-Men)
New Avengers # 45 ("Commander" Wade Wilson is mentioned in the second pannel of the issue, House of M - Realitiy)
Earth X # 0 (seen fighting together with X-Men and Avengers on the last flashback page of the issue)
Marvel Zombies Vol. 1 #3 (seen fighting, just a part of a pannel)
New X-Men # 22 (only front cover)

These titles are all owned by myself so I can confirm the appearances mentioned. I will check if i can find other titles.

I also tried to do a list of my own searching the www. I found many other apperances, but these ones are not confirmed. I will post these ones later this week, so maybe we can discuss them.

I also have a question:

I read that there should be a DP appearance in Avengers vs Atlas # 3 (letter of DP?! in back-up story?). I own the HC which collects Avengers vs Atlas # 1-4 and X-Men vs Atlas # 1-2 but I just cannot find anything about DP. So please give me a hint.

Thanks again, I hope that some hints are useful to you DP fanatics.
PooloVision

Postby Tom34772 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:30 pm

There was a 2nd printing (with Deadpool on the cover) of Doomwar #1, so I bought it. There's also a variant without Deadpool on it available.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19742630
Tom34772

Postby PoolFan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks for the additions Poolo. I will look into locating them.
PoolFan

PreviousNext

Return to Comics