Key DEADPOOL Items for sale.

A place to discuss anything Deadpool that just doesn't fit in one of the other forums

Key DEADPOOL Items for sale.

Postby Micigniter » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:41 am

Hey all, been a long time, I know. This whole "life" thing got complicated for a bit, all is well now and I am doing great. I have continued collecting and of course have been keeping up with my books and expanding and fine tuning my collection during this time. That being said, I wanted to post first on the boards here some items I am liquidating due to me achieving higher grades, more sigs, etc. I'd rather avoid Ebay fees anyway, make a quicker sale, etc. And basically hopefully get these items to some true DEAD-HEADS like myself. Everyone here will vouch for me, no worries on legitimacy. All orders shipped priority USPS, tracking of course, and you pay for shipping. PM me with offers, no ridiculous low-balls please, lets be nice to each other =). I'll wait a day or two before I post them elsewhere and leave it up to the sharks and Ebay gods. The list is as follows, all these items here I have posted pics of once upon a time somewhere in these threads, but feel free to request a photo if you want.

DEADPOOL #1 CGC 9.6 (Posehn Duggan series) Yellow Label signed by POSEHN AND DUGGAN

DEADPOOL #1 (1997) CGC 9.4 YELLOW LABEL SIGNED BY JOE KELLY!

NEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 8.5 blue label. WHITE PAGES (I think I got ripped on the grading on this copy, they are so tough on the grading of this book as of a couple years ago. I am sure it would re-grade 9's, just don't want to crack the slab, ALTHOUGH I should and get it signed by Rob. I already have my own copy =)

DEADPOOL CORPS ORIGINAL PAGES-

ISSUE #6 PAGE #13

ISSUE #10 PAGE #12
"Wisdom can NEVER be taught, and we must decide the truth for ourselves"
Micigniter

Re: Key DEADPOOL Items for sale.

Postby PoolFan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Good to see you back Duane.
PoolFan

Postby Micigniter » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks man! It was terrible emotionally for a moment, but things fell into place. New love, new pad, etc. Much happier I admit!
"Wisdom can NEVER be taught, and we must decide the truth for ourselves"
Micigniter

Postby misterviking » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Damn this coming up in the month of 1000 variant covers and no money!
misterviking

Return to General Deadpool Discussion