Deadpool's sexuality

A place to discuss anything Deadpool that just doesn't fit in one of the other forums

Re: Deadpool's sexuality

Postby hgiel » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:17 pm

BillyOfBillycartLane wrote:Thanks for your perspective, dipper. I'm a little uncomfortable seeing this thread pop up again, though. I don't think it went very well, and feel bad that hgiel seemed to have been made to feel bad.

Apparently this keeps popping up, I just logged back on and was surprised to see it's still at the top.

I didn't feel bad, I stopped posting because I had nothing new to say and I didn't want the argument to devolve into "no, you are wrong"s especially because none of us have canonical authority over the other. I actually think I was treated quite well, no one threatened to rape me and that's always a good experience on the Internet.

If anyone has changed their opinion, has more to add to their opinion, or would like to speak to what his sexuality is and could be in the XMCU I'd love to hear it.
hgiel

Postby I2obiN » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Here comes the unpopular opinion. It would be fucking stupid and inconsistent. Deadpool has been all about chicks from day one.

He flirts, fucks with other guys like that to play with them, play with the reader, play with everyone, play with himself. It's part of the comedy, he's insane.

Time to drop the bomb;

He's never had sex with a guy. Never done anything more than some banter and flirting

Every major love interest has been a girl, and he's fucked/married a few of them at this stage.

Let me see,

-- Siryn (possibly the most serious one, bangoranged)
-- Vanessa (minor enough in the comics but came back, sexed)
-- Typhoid Mary (pretty serious, touchy touchy, cant remember if they got it on)
-- Domino (??? can't remember if they ever did bump it or talk much, think it was mostly just insinuations???)
-- Mercedes Wilson (the TRay wife dealy)
-- Outlaw or Inez (banged)
-- Carmelita (had the kid with *shudders*)
-- Fucking Shiklah obviously (everything)
-- Death (always portrayed as a woman with some serious hot pelvic bone action going on)
-- There was also that doctor girl he rescued in Daniel Way's series and asked out (but she ran off) :'(

There's some other ones but these are fairly significant ones that can't really be taken as much of a joke.

I like Morena Baccarin and Vanessa and Wade's cute like relationship, more of that please. I know I'm heteronormative cis-scum but could you just let us have this one?
It was actually a bright point for me in the last few years that we got a decent Deadpool movie. Can we just not fuck it up please? You've basically ruined all other movies and comics. I know you tried your best with gaming but heck you still managed to fuck up the industry a good bit.

I mean you've already ruined Ghostbusters this year, please don't ruin Deadpool.

Source;
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-comic ... th-a-mouth
I2obiN

Postby hgiel » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:44 am

I'm not going to argue with you because I really don't need to but let me offer some advice… If you really want only heterosexual men to be protagonists in films you might want to refine your argument as you come off as a cliché and are easily written off
hgiel

Postby kzapwn » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:08 am

I2obiN wrote:Here comes the unpopular opinion. It would be fucking stupid and inconsistent. Deadpool has been all about chicks from day one.

He flirts, fucks with other guys like that to play with them, play with the reader, play with everyone, play with himself. It's part of the comedy, he's insane.

Time to drop the bomb;

He's never had sex with a guy. Never done anything more than some banter and flirting

Every major love interest has been a girl, and he's fucked/married a few of them at this stage.

Let me see,

-- Siryn (possibly the most serious one, bangoranged)
-- Vanessa (minor enough in the comics but came back, sexed)
-- Typhoid Mary (pretty serious, touchy touchy, cant remember if they got it on)
-- Domino (??? can't remember if they ever did bump it or talk much, think it was mostly just insinuations???)
-- Mercedes Wilson (the TRay wife dealy)
-- Outlaw or Inez (banged)
-- Carmelita (had the kid with *shudders*)
-- Fucking Shiklah obviously (everything)
-- Death (always portrayed as a woman with some serious hot pelvic bone action going on)
-- There was also that doctor girl he rescued in Daniel Way's series and asked out (but she ran off) :'(

There's some other ones but these are fairly significant ones that can't really be taken as much of a joke.

I like Morena Baccarin and Vanessa and Wade's cute like relationship, more of that please. I know I'm heteronormative cis-scum but could you just let us have this one?
It was actually a bright point for me in the last few years that we got a decent Deadpool movie. Can we just not fuck it up please? You've basically ruined all other movies and comics. I know you tried your best with gaming but heck you still managed to fuck up the industry a good bit.

I mean you've already ruined Ghostbusters this year, please don't ruin Deadpool.

Source;
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-comic ... th-a-mouth

I agree Deadpool is probably straight but man this is a stupid hot take. Let us have this one? I haven't done a scientific study but what maybe 99% of characters in comics/movies are straight? You have more than one already.

And how are your precious movies being ruined. You are aware the Ghostbusters film is a reboot, George Lucas is not editing in icky women into the old film and destroying all the original copies. You can still watch the sausage fest version you love!

I do agree with you on 2 things though. 1 obviously: Trump2016 Make America Great Again. 2: Those gays have really ruined the entire gaming industry. That new God of War game where Kratos is in drag holding hands with his life partner look way to PC.
kzapwn

Postby Mickey Mayhew » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:14 am

I don't mind if Deadpool is straight; be nice if he was bi, but straight is gr8, as long as he isn't a homophobe
Mickey Mayhew

Previous

Return to General Deadpool Discussion