Posting pictures to the forums.

New Members: Please read the forum rules first before posting

Postby PoolFan » Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 pm

First you will need to create an account on a photo hosting website like Photobucket.com.

Photobucket.com has an app to make uploading and sharing pics from your phone easy.

You will use this account to upload the pics you would like to share. When using the app, after you upload a pic you can choose to share the pic by selecting the pic then clicking the “Box with Arrow” icon and then click copy. A new screen with “Copy Links” will appear. Select the text in the box to the right of “Direct”. The text box should change green and the text in the box should change to say “Link copied”. When using the website, click the pic you want to share and you will see the "Links to share this photo" to the right of the image. Select the text in the box to the right of “Direct”. The text box should change yellow temporarily and the text in the box should change to say “Copied”.

Now create a post or reply on the forums. Look above the message text box and you will see a list of push buttons such as B, i, u, Quote. Look for the button “Img”. When you select this button the text “” will appear in the message text box. You will need to paste the link you copied from Photobucket.com in the center of this text, i.e. [img]http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/ThatsMe/F17F14EF-4823-4A65-9AEC-4272F93280E2_zpsqcdi6ddg.jpg[ /img]

Now when you select the Submit button to complete your post you image should appear.

If you have trouble please contact me through PM and I will try to assist you further.

PoolFan
PoolFan

Re: Posting pictures to the forums.

Postby Cybertron-Akshay » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks.!
It's Deadpool Bitc***
Cybertron-Akshay

Return to Forum Rules & Announcements