Keep the Bugle Going

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Keep the Bugle Going

Postby cc008 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Hey guys,

With Ben taking a hiatus from running the site, I think we should do our best to keep things going and give everyone reasons to keep visiting the forums. PoolFan and a few others do a great job with the variant cover, appearance, and merchandise threads... Is there someone that usually reads their Deadpool books on the Wednesdays they're released that would't mind putting together review threads? I would, but I don't have much time during the week to get to my LCS, and I also don't go every week. I can definitely do a solicitations thread and a previews thread... I'm pretty on top of those and pretty much run the Deadpool appreciation thread on CBR. So I could definitely do that. I've been a member here for quite a while and would hate to see it stop getting visitors as it's such a huge help for all Deadpool fans.
cc008

Re: Keep the Bugle Going

Postby PoolFan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Since the beginning of November there have only been 22 members that have visited the forums. Hits dropped swiftly after the initial hotness of the movie wore off.

Like you said, I'm going to do my best to keep the appearance lists updated and post any new items I find. If you would like to start a thread for solicitations and previews that would be cool.
PoolFan

Re: Keep the Bugle Going

Postby Lovingtacos » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Thanks for opening the Preview topic, cc008!

I totally agree: we should do our best to keep this going. As there has been an update regarding a DP comic, I'm opening a Comic News topic to cover anything that isn't a Preview or a Solicitation; you tell me if you consider it necessary or not. The Deadpool 2 topic and the Item Sightseeing one should cover any movie and merch news, shouldn't they?

I usually read the main series when it comes out, but I'm not confident I could redact proper reviews (I'm afraid my written English is quite poor nowadays), but I definitely can try doing small commentaries and improve little by little ;) What may be nice too could be opening some other topics to comment on the main series... and maybe speculate some, too!

Heck, I think I have quite some free time recently, so I'll be happy to contribute and help as much as I can. My only problems are the English level as I told you, and that I live in a different time zone from the US.
Lovingtacos

Return to Anything Goes