Introduce Yourself

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Captain Stacy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 pm

PoolFan wrote:Welcome to the boards Cap'n.

Thank you, sir!
JLS Comics: T: @ComicsJLS /// Ig: JLS Comics
Y: https://www.youtube.com/c/JLSComics
F: http://www.facebook.com/JLSComics
Read my articles at www.comicbooked.com
Captain Stacy

Postby Walkingdeadman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Hey what's up I'm Zach! Just wondering under which category would it be best for me to list a deadpool figure from sdcc 2015 that I'd like to sell?
Walkingdeadman

Postby PoolFan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey Zach! I'm the one who directed you here. Please post in the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=130&start=30

Do you know how to link images into a forum post? If not you can see my quick tutorial here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=570
PoolFan

Postby Walkingdeadman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey there! Do people visit that thread often?
Walkingdeadman

Postby PoolFan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Any tread that has a new post is highlighted so that you know what to lol at each time you return to the forums as long as you are logged in. Also all new posts are displayed on the main DeadpoolBugle.com page. Feel free to start a new FS: thread in the anything goes catagory if you like.
PoolFan

Postby Walkingdeadman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank you for the help! I'll just out it in anything goes. Nice meeting you!
Walkingdeadman

Postby Punnchy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Why am I here?

So one of my daily forums died, like completely poofed, and seeing as I like deadpool, and follow fuckyesdeadpool on tumblr, and there's the promo, and there's this forum. I'm here.

Describe yourself in four words:

Gamer, Otaku, Furry, Brony.

Okay, that's it for an intro.
Punnchy

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 am

Welcome Punnchy
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby One Pool Man » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:58 am

Hey, hows it going all! I am One Pool Man "pun intended if you have read or seen OPM lol"

I used to browse around this place around between 07 and 09? But I kinda lost interest after the Daniel Way run which in all honesty was an insult to human minds. Back then DPB did not have a forum so Congrat's to Ben "I think that was his name" for bringing the humble and lovable blog into such an awesome thing"

Anyways, I have been a great DP fan since early 2000's after stumbling upon the Joe Kelly Run. I immidiately fell in love with the character and it's story. I loved Marvel Ultimate Alliance as well which made me actually get the comics off on ebay. Back then it was easy to get all his appearances and even all of his merch! But looking at things now, gosh did things change or what? haha. There is all kinds of merchandise so that's a great thing for my wishlist.

And to make things better, there is even a new Deadpool title written by Joe Kelly in the future! I am super hyped DPL

However not all has been joy and candy I see:
DP also got a game altought i was not attracted to it cause Daniel Way wrote it and I literally avoid all that he writes like cancer, literally. He got married to a sucubuss or sort of did? In that issue of DP gets married and stuff. This creeps me out because Marvel has something about Daemons and pacts with them as of late, seriously thinking about sending angry letters to disney lol.

I miss when things where simpler, getting a crush on Siryin or Outlaw was fun and fine. I hope we get to see more of that in the future.

Well I hope I can meet new friends and folks and lovers of good old kellypool and people that are passionate, creative and most of all visionary!

Cheers rassunfrazzum!
One Pool Man

Postby PoolFan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 am

Welcome to the forums OPM.
PoolFan

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes