Introduce Yourself

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby andribond » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:23 pm

chimichangga
just call me bond i'm from Indonesia
I love deadpool DPL
andribond

Postby Wade » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:45 am

Hi everyone,I'm Mario and I ran into this place Googling some Deadpool stuff.I've always been a fan of Marvel comics and really like the Deadpool character.I lost a lot of my old comic books including my Deadpools ones when I moved years back,but I still have other things Deadpool still in my collection!Lol.Really glad I found this forum and look forward to checking out the rest! DPL
Wade

Postby PoolFan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:23 am

Welcome to the forums Mario.
PoolFan

Postby Black_Tarantula » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi there!

I'm Al, from Spain. I learned to read with comics, and I've been reading them until today.

Marvel has always been special. As I child I loved Spider-man and watched his 90s TV show. There I learnt about the Marvel Universe and its characters. However, I did not know about Deadpool until the late 2000s.

Two years ago, I read my first Deadpool comic. It was from the Joe Kelly era, and I loved it. Since then, I have continued reading, and have read the most of the main material by now.

My favorite artist on Deadpool is Tony Moore, not the most usual choice, I guess. Just love his artwork... I hope him returning to the character again soon, like for an arc in the current series. That'd be awesome for me :)

Dunno what else to say! I've given you quite a speech already. Happy to write here and being part of this crew. Nice to meet you all!
Black_Tarantula

Postby PoolFan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forums Al.
PoolFan

Postby Lovingtacos » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi! I've been peaking on the forums for a while now and have decided to join them. There's not much to tell about me aside that I like Deadpool as much as anybody else here :-)

I have, however, a question: looking into older posts, it seems the activity here has decreased. It seems too that there were more comments on the host/main web. Does anybody know why?
Lovingtacos

Previous

Return to Anything Goes