Introduce Yourself

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Introduce Yourself

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum and let us know a little about you.
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby bairdduvessa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

bairdduvessa...the one and future god of boredom. nothing really to tell you.
"All I know is during the cola wars, Deadpool had the highest body count."-Gerry Duggan
bairdduvessa

Postby Bouncie » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Bouncie is the name! ;) i'm from Germany and love Pool! :D i almost own every Deadpool Story - most of 'em as Hardcover and Paperbacks (i'm not that kind of "Floppy-Guy") and i can't get enough of good old Wade! And yes, sometimes i try to draw Deadpool by myself ;)
Bouncie

Postby Ramystein » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Now I have this damn song stuck in my head from reading the title of this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgAB7Gd0ENg
Tickle me and rub my belly.
Ramystein

Postby jaHer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 pm

jaHer, pretty new to the Bugle in general. I was just searching Google for Deadpool merchandise and came across the blog posts, and at some point started reading comments, and noticed that people were ranting about Way's writing. My heart sang (I actually had someone tell me that a panel of Classic Deadpool wasn't really acting like Deadpool should... Needless to say, I screamed on the inside) so set it aside to join the community later. When I did, there was a handy forum. Voila~

I live in Northern Colorado, previously the Netherlands, and was born and raised in Maryland (right around D.C.). I've got to say, I still retain a European soul.
jaHer

Postby CapoDelBandito » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm Capo Del Bandito. It's Italian, not Spanish. It's a reference to my favorite book, and one of the lesser (but supremely awesome) characters.

I'm viewed as a negative, crotchety old man. I'm really just barely in my mid 20s, and I look at everything, not just Daniel Way, from a critiquing point of view. I like to break things down and make sense of'em.

Apparently, according to a few other DPB folks, I have an 'evil sounding laugh' which I just think is mirthful.

I've memorized most anything having to do with Deadpool's comic appearances for the most part, or at least the canon 616 ones.

I give out free comic books I enjoy to other people and hope they will enjoy them as well.
"If it looks too good to be true, shoot it just in case"
CapoDelBandito

Postby foresthouse » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm

What up, everyone? I'm Emily. I write Ask Deadpool. And I (SHOCK) love Deadpool. :)

I've been kinda MIA for awhile because I was Chairing The North American Discworld Convention, but now that it's done with (and everyone had a lot of fun, yay!) I have a bit more time to hang out.

Oh; I can also be found over at LiveJournal and the corresponding Twitter and Tumblr accounts, along with the Twitter account for Ask_Deadpool. Basically I'm all over the place. :P

And speaking of that, I'm writing comics for ReelzChannel.com these days! Check out the Comics page on Ask Deadpool if you're interested. (Come on, do it! It's fun!)

</ self-promotion>
Ask Deadpool
Because you just won't get these answers anywhere else.
foresthouse

Postby Folian » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Heyoo my name is Daniel an I'm from Norway, and I have been reading Deadpool comics for the last 4-5 years.
I think that I have read all there is of Deadpool (maybe a few appearances here and there that I have missed) and I have to say that out of all the marvel comics that I have read, I Find Deadpool to be the most interesting and easiest to relate to. Not the killing, maiming or macarena dancing, but the humor and the way that he acts I see similarities with my self (just ask my nieces:D).

Side note: I love Metal music (mostly power metal), games, anime/manga, comics and more music (bit of a music geek as well)

does that work a nice introduction?
The angels have the phone box
Folian

Postby bairdduvessa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:36 pm

foresthouse wrote:What up, everyone? I'm Emily. I write Ask Deadpool. And I (SHOCK) love Deadpool. :)

I've been kinda MIA for awhile because I was Chairing The North American Discworld Convention, but now that it's done with (and everyone had a lot of fun, yay!) I have a bit more time to hang out.

Oh; I can also be found over at LiveJournal and the corresponding Twitter and Tumblr accounts, along with the Twitter account for Ask_Deadpool. Basically I'm all over the place. :P

And speaking of that, I'm writing comics for ReelzChannel.com these days! Check out the Comics page on Ask Deadpool if you're interested. (Come on, do it! It's fun!)

</ self-promotion>

i couldn't find the comics section...
"All I know is during the cola wars, Deadpool had the highest body count."-Gerry Duggan
bairdduvessa

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 am

I'm ghost and I'm a huge deadpool fan/gamer.
Ghost

Next

Return to Anything Goes