The General DA Thread.

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Re: The General DA Thread.

Postby shibori78 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:36 pm

bairdduvessa wrote:lol i can't post most of my DA stuff here.

Well, now you have my interest piqued . . .
* moseys over to DA, looks at bairdduvessa's page*
Hmmm. If someone can post a pic of a dick-shaped pipe with no problems, I can't image your art work causing a big stink.
"Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." Lillian Hellman
shibori78

Postby bairdduvessa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 pm

shibori78 wrote:
bairdduvessa wrote:lol i can't post most of my DA stuff here.

Well, now you have my interest piqued . . .
* moseys over to DA, looks at bairdduvessa's page*
Hmmm. If someone can post a pic of a dick-shaped pipe with no problems, I can't image your art work causing a big stink.

lol, i chose to not post the link due to the nudes i do. i promise appropriate stuff i do will be posted here. btw i added you back.
"All I know is during the cola wars, Deadpool had the highest body count."-Gerry Duggan
bairdduvessa

Postby shibori78 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:50 pm

alternative link

Newest piece I've been working on here and there for the past few months. I hope to color it sometime soon. For those who don't know, Siryn (Banshee) became the Celtic death goddess, Morrigan---a literal banshee---in an issue of X-Factor.
"Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." Lillian Hellman
shibori78

Postby bairdduvessa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:26 pm

the cover of that issue...if i had the money would be tattooed on me
"All I know is during the cola wars, Deadpool had the highest body count."-Gerry Duggan
bairdduvessa

Postby maxchong7 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm

alternative link

Hello people. It's been a while.
Been doing some research on mercenary concept artworks for an upcoming science-fiction comic project.
I personally think the smileys and sketches work well with Deadpool, adds to his insanity... I was just trying something new anyway.

I was thinking of making a Deadpool fan comic. A short story. I'll only draw a few strips if time does not allow me to illustrate it completely, but I want to give it a shot. Likely going to be doing it in November or later, after my exams.
It will then go into my portfolio, which I will show to editors at conventions in the future. It is my dream to become an illustrator(might perhaps get into script writing too) and get in the industry.
A short, entertaining story. No Waypool silliness. Good dialogue, good jokes and narration. Deadpool as hardcore fans know him. The merc who kicks ass.

DPL So, what do you say guys? Who's up for a Deadpool short? DPL
A person who has been fated to wander a world where he does not feel acceptance.
maxchong7

Postby lassroyale » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 am

Here's a couple of things I've drawn; sadly, I haven't taken a crack at Deadpool yet! I'll have to remedy that, eh?

Anyhow, the first up is a WIP of Green Lantern Hal Jordan (traditional media: pencils/graphite):

alternative link

Second up is The Hulk! (digital media: Wacom tablet):

alternative link

I've got more (not all of it posted on Deviantart) but I'll just post this last one for now...

...Super Spinosaurus!! (aka: Superman as a Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park III. Ahem. >_>) (digital media: iPad):

alternative link

Eh heh...yeah, that just happened. ;)
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
lassroyale

Postby bairdduvessa » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:50 am

cool
bairdduvessa

Postby lassroyale » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:03 am

Thanks!
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
lassroyale

Postby bairdduvessa » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 am

was going through a sketch book from last year that i forgot about it. figured i'd share it with you guys.
[DeviantArt]http://bairdduvessa.deviantart.com/art/Deadsquall-464753462[/DeviantArt]

bairdduvessa

Previous

Return to Anything Goes