What does a Deadpool Fan do for a living?

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Re: What does a Deadpool Fan do for a living?

Postby cc008 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm a substitute teacher right now. Putting myself through grad school to become a school guidance counselor. I coach jv football and lacrosse as well. And clean pools over the summer.

Grad school, man... smh.
cc008

Postby Dhoonib » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 pm

IT support tech.
Dhoonib

Postby BillyOfBillycartLane » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:40 am

Factory labour. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has an alternative, although you do have the benefit of reaching the peak of your career the very day you start, and it can be fun to think of yourself as the real world equivalent of a Flintstones animal.
BillyOfBillycartLane

Postby Micigniter » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Audio engineer. Pick up gigs on pro media outlet sites as well as being an aspiring individual artist. "Gigs" run from online audio leveling for ad's to mastering on video games to bands in town recording for a few weeks, etc. Also work mad hours manual labor for supplementary income. Los Angeles is fucking expensive. I see a theme here, us D.P fans do what ever it takes to survive, unfortunately we don't have a healing factor. Good shit, good thread. No shame on anyone. I respect everyone who puts what they do for money on a public forum, remember what you do for a "living" does not define you. Whatever you do, strive to be the best at it. Forget what anyone says.
"Wisdom can NEVER be taught, and we must decide the truth for ourselves"
Micigniter

Postby misterviking » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:15 pm

shibori78 wrote:
misterviking wrote:Theatre Technician (the entertainment kind, not the medical.)

Sweet! Lights, sound, or a little of everything? I worked as a freelance costume designer for several years.

I'm currently working as a library technician at a local college.

I'm currently working as a Venue Tech, so pretty yeah, Lights, Sound, Flies, whatever. My specialities are Automation, Rigging and Stage.
misterviking

Postby KatieArcher » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Micigniter wrote:Audio engineer. Pick up gigs on pro media outlet sites as well as being an aspiring individual artist. "Gigs" run from online audio leveling for ad's to mastering on video games to bands in town recording for a few weeks, etc. Also work mad hours manual labor for supplementary income. Los Angeles is fucking expensive. I see a theme here, us D.P fans do what ever it takes to survive, unfortunately we don't have a healing factor. Good shit, good thread. No shame on anyone. I respect everyone who puts what they do for money on a public forum gbwhatsapp, remember what you do for a "living" does not define you. Whatever you do, strive to be the best at it. Forget what anyone says.

OK, I worked out the Journey into Mystery 5 appearance.

It's tenuous, but I'm counting it for my purposes. And of the issue, in the Avengers base robot thing, in the backgrounds in the shadows is the scene from the end of War of the Realms 4 where Jane Foster is rallying the Avengers.

Deadpool is at that meeting, so by a somewhat tenuous link, he's there as one of those indistinct shadowy blobs.

As I said, tenuous.
KatieArcher

Postby PoolFan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Why would someone copy another users post and post it as their own in a totally unrelated thread?

Because they are a spammer. :|

PoolFan

Previous

Return to Anything Goes