Selling my deadpool comic collection

A place to post stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories or whatever random thing you want

Selling my deadpool comic collection

Postby Zacmar1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I recently got married and started a new job, but unfortunately I still have bills and the wife and I are trying to save for a new place. So I'm selling my comic collection and figure ill replace what I really want with trade paper backs later down the line, takes up a lot less space that way. I'd prefer to sell in lots, but exceptions can be made, as for prices, I know some of these are climbing up in value ever since deadpool became crazy popular, but when I bought these, that wasn't the case. So I'm open to offers (in other words, I will not be selling new mutants 98 for 280 bucks like it is on ebay, I'm happy taking offers of less).

new mutants 98, circle chase 1-4, sins of the past 1-4 (signed by mark waid) the complete original ongoing, 0, -1 flashback (signed by Aaron lopreseti) 1-69 (with signatures from Pete and Rebecca woods, gail simone, possibly others, I'd have to check) agent x 1-15 (signed by gail simone, except for 8 through 12 since they were by different writers). Cable and deadpool 1-50 (issue 50 signed by Fabian nicieza). I also have various appearances in other titles, silver sable, heroes for hire, avengers, x force. I have the bulk of marvel now deadpool, up until a few months back, and all of marvel now thunder bolts, most of uncanny avengers too.

Feel free to message me on here, but the easiest for me is my email since it pops up on my phone. My email address is Zachorymartin@hotmail.com
Zacmar1

Re: Selling my deadpool comic collection

Postby Zacmar1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

New mutants 98 and some x force have found a new home. The rest are still up for grabs! Ill even consider partial trades (in a sucker for memorabilia).

I've also got the Deadpool action figure from the x force 90s line with the spring out dagger, still in package up for grabs, its an extra, don't really need 2. Open to all offers.
Zacmar1

Return to Anything Goes