Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Postby DeadpoolFool » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 pm

I can't get enough of this movie, I've seen it in the theatre 3 times....I haven't done that since The Dark Knight. This film is not only my favorite movie of the year ranking higher than Captain America, Thor, and Limitless.This movie just knocked me out of the ball park. I can't stop praising this movie.

Also I really think the people who run the awards should pull their heads out of their rear-ends and give Andy Serkis an Oscar for this film cause his performance as Ceaser was astounding. Good job Andy.

I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has seen this movie? Cause if you haven't I highly recommend it. If you have, let's talk about it and feel free to share your thoughts on this film.
DeadpoolFool

Re: Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Postby maxchong7 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 am

I really loved the part where Caesar and his monkeys broke out of their cages and passed the bridge. Was Epic!
A person who has been fated to wander a world where he does not feel acceptance.
maxchong7

Postby DeadpoolFool » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

maxchong7 wrote:I really loved the part where Caesar and his monkeys broke out of their cages and passed the bridge. Was Epic!

That whole movie was epic, the "No" scene is what instantly won me over.
DeadpoolFool

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 am

I saw it on a flight, which I know isn't the best way to see any movie, but I really enjoyed it. I used to love watching the Planet of the Apes movies as a kid, but felt a bit burned after the last remake, but I really liked it.

I'll have to watch it again at some point were the violence isn't cut out of the movie...
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby DeadpoolFool » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:04 am

DeadpoolBugle wrote:I saw it on a flight, which I know isn't the best way to see any movie, but I really enjoyed it. I used to love watching the Planet of the Apes movies as a kid, but felt a bit burned after the last remake, but I really liked it.

I'll have to watch it again at some point were the violence isn't cut out of the movie...

The airplane cut the violence out of the movie, that's lame. The violence is necessary to the story. It's a revolution after all, most revolutions involves some kind of violence.
DeadpoolFool

Return to TV/Movies