Do you want a new TMNT movie?

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

Re: Do you want a new TMNT movie?

Postby DeadpoolFool » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

I actually didn't mind the last movie....the animated one.

It was better than the one when they go back in time. Maybe on par with the secret of the ooze one. No where as good as the first one though. I liked Rapheal's new identity and his fight with Leo. Also the voice actors where amazing. Nolan North is the perfect Raph.
DeadpoolFool

Postby Ramystein » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 am

DeadpoolFool wrote:I actually didn't mind the last movie....the animated one.

It was better than the one when they go back in time. Maybe on par with the secret of the ooze one. No where as good as the first one though. I liked Rapheal's new identity and his fight with Leo. Also the voice actors where amazing. Nolan North is the perfect Raph.

I never saw the 3rd one until it came out on Blu Ray (when I bought the TMNT box set). That movie is caca. Like straight up mouse diarrhea. That shit was on-par with that horrid Fox afternoon show with the female turtle. Maybe even as bad as that shit I thank God I didn't beg my mom to take me to when it hit Radio City Music Hall. Although, if it was anything like this, I would definitely go now to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxigNvJxGn4

PS: I may still be a little drunk from last night and alone at work.
Tickle me and rub my belly.
Ramystein

Postby Spartakus X » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Remember when Vanilla Ice signed up with Deathrow Records! :lol: Good Times!

About Bay's TMNG reboot: I'm less than happy with him rebooting TMNT...

I really anticipated that Casey Jones fan-fiction movie. Good looking youtube-video!
Comedy too can sometimes discern what is right. I shall not please, but I shall say what is true.

--ARISTOPHANES
Spartakus X

Previous

Return to TV/Movies