Upcoming Marvel Movies

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

Upcoming Marvel Movies

Postby Dhoonib » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:53 pm

How is everyone feeling about the upcoming slate of Marvel movies. I'm really excited about Spiderman, X-Men, Captain America and Guardians Of the Galaxy. I think GotG has the most fun trailer of all the upcoming films.

I'm a little bummed that Pym won't be the modern Ant-Man but I still intrigued by it. And I know fans are divided by the Fantastic Four movie but since the cast has been all but announced I'm not excited. I'm hoping it will be cool but the cast seems so left field. Like they are more interested in the name not the character. Sort of like Bruce Willis playing Robin to Justin Beiber playing Batman.
Dhoonib

Re: Upcoming Marvel Movies

Postby NotQuiteDeadpool » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Uhhhhh....

What?

I'm hoping for something besides Wolverine after DoFP. Would love Deadpool, but honestly, I'll take Artie and Leech over another Wolverine movie.
NotQuiteDeadpool

Postby cc008 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm more excited for the Days of Future past and other X-men movies more than anything else.. I'm an X-Men fan more than the others. So the Apocalypse and X-Force rumors are exciting. I'm less excited for Avengers 2 than I thought I would be. It kind of sounds like they're flooding the screen with characters now... something that FOX tried doing with mutants and it hasn't worked out that great. Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty new to me, so I look forward to seeing it, but the trailer seemed kind of cheesy.

Outside of Marvel, I really want to see a TMNT trailer. The designs look pretty cool for the turtles.
cc008

Postby MartyrPool » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm excited for Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy. I want to be excited for X-Men, but I wasn't thrilled with the Wolverine movies or Last Stand. I want to see Age of Ultron and Ant-Man. I'll wait to get too excited about them until I start hearing more about them.

I really hope that we get an X-Force movie too.
MartyrPool

Postby NotQuiteDeadpool » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:46 pm

What kind of rumors are out there in regards to xforce?
NotQuiteDeadpool

Postby Dhoonib » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 pm

I'm actually excited for all but Fantastic Four. The X-Force will hopefully be awesome as long as they don't reenact the whole Deadpool working for Tolliver....actually there shouldn't be any Tolliver in the movie at all.
Dhoonib

Postby lastActionHero » Wed May 27, 2015 2:04 am

Now I'm waiting for Antman.
I want to be a CFO of a big publishing company, just like Maureen O'Connell Scholastic
lastActionHero

Return to TV/Movies