MARVEL & VIN DIESEL????!!?!?!?!?

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

MARVEL & VIN DIESEL????!!?!?!?!?

Postby porkchoppunch » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:03 am

Has anyone else heard the rumors yet that Vin Diesel may get to take part in a Marvel movie soon?

From what I read the choices are Avengers 2, Ant-Man(directed by edgar wright so should be good) as either Thanos or Ant-man himself.

Yeah now there's something I could see Vin being a revolutionary scientist.
porkchoppunch

Re: MARVEL & VIN DIESEL????!!?!?!?!?

Postby Spartakus X » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm

porkchoppunch wrote:Has anyone else heard the rumors yet that Vin Diesel may get to take part in a Marvel movie soon?

From what I read the choices are Avengers 2, Ant-Man(directed by edgar wright so should be good) as either Thanos or Ant-man himself.

:lol:

But hey, he could play Rhino for example, maybe even Juggernaut. Thanos doesn't seem too far fetched actually.
What would you suggest? Also would could Dolph Lundgren play?
Comedy too can sometimes discern what is right. I shall not please, but I shall say what is true.

--ARISTOPHANES
Spartakus X

Postby PoolFan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Everything I've seen points to he wants to play Vision in Avengers 2.
PoolFan

Postby bairdduvessa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

groot
"All I know is during the cola wars, Deadpool had the highest body count."-Gerry Duggan
bairdduvessa

Postby DeadPoolLax » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanos (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Vision (Avengers 3)
Dormamu (Dr. Strange Movie)
Groot or Rocket Racoon Voice (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Or maybe some obscure hero or villain that we cant think of
Or nothing at all

I would personally like to see him as Thanos
"It's like Freddy Kruger face-f***ed a topographical map of Utah"
DeadPoolLax

Postby porkchoppunch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:14 am

Spartakus X wrote:
porkchoppunch wrote:Has anyone else heard the rumors yet that Vin Diesel may get to take part in a Marvel movie soon?

But hey, he could play Rhino for example, maybe even Juggernaut. Thanos doesn't seem too far fetched actually.

Honestly I could see Dolph playing Colossus or Juggernaut but idk if I'd want to see Dolph as a superhero. Has that been rumored as well.

I also thought if Vin had to be anyone Thanos would work the best

If we go big guys I'd rather see Kevin Durand return for another character he did good with Blob, or maybe Kevin Nash(the wrestler) he played Super Shredder AND the Russian from Punisher lol plus he's a pretty cool and funny guy.
porkchoppunch

Postby porkchoppunch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am

DeadPoolLax wrote:Thanos (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Vision (Avengers 3)
Dormamu (Dr. Strange Movie)
Groot or Rocket Racoon Voice (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Or maybe some obscure hero or villain that we cant think of
Or nothing at all

I would personally like to see him as Thanos

The article I read mentioned him as Groot or rocket racoon also, coincidence.

God I hope he doesn't get in Dr.Strange. On a side note have you ever heard of Dr. Mordrid, it was supposed to be a live-action Strange movie but something held up the rights and they changed character names. Idk unless he can change his voice ability drastically I don't think I could envision Dom as a menacing rival to the Sorcerer Supreme
porkchoppunch

Postby Spartakus X » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 am

porkchoppunch wrote:
Spartakus X wrote:

Honestly I could see Dolph playing Colossus or Juggernaut but idk if I'd want to see Dolph as a superhero. Has that been rumored as well.

If we go big guys I'd rather see Kevin Durand return for another character he did good with Blob, or maybe Kevin Nash(the wrestler) he played Super Shredder AND the Russian from Punisher lol plus he's a pretty cool and funny guy.

I should advocate a policy of not posting on boards and forums when suffering from sleep deprivation! "Would could" = who could.
Worst of all I _read_ Vin Diesel, but was thinking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson the whole time.
Btw. could you provide a link to that article please? Lundgren as Juggernaut in a Deadpool flick could work wonders! Good idea!
I can't imagine Diesel as Thanos, but would see Johnson fit to play him. Y'know? The whole majestic Scorpion King/kind-a-Conan act.
I would also like to see Michael Ironside in a super hero movie. He's a great actor that adds a really strong presence to the
roles he portrays, but he's kind of stuck in that "some military guy" role. That's a waste!
Diesel never convinced me. And even though "Pitch Black" and "Riddick" had everything I like, I never really warmed up to it.
It's a dilemma I have that also effects my perspective on stuff from Joss Wheadon and Guillmero del Torro. Explaining that
is....extensive...Vin Diesel's best roles from my pov: Saving Private Ryan and The Fast & the Furious.
From all the "Expendables"-type actors I find him the most uncharismatic and I never understood the hype around him (or Statham *ducking*).
Comedy too can sometimes discern what is right. I shall not please, but I shall say what is true.

--ARISTOPHANES
Spartakus X

Postby porkchoppunch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Spartakus X wrote:
porkchoppunch wrote:
Spartakus X wrote: :lol:

I should advocate a policy of not posting on boards and forums when suffering from sleep deprivation! "Would could" = who could.
Worst of all I _read_ Vin Diesel, but was thinking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson the whole time.
Btw. could you provide a link to that article please? Lundgren as Juggernaut in a Deadpool flick could work wonders! Good idea!
I can't imagine Diesel as Thanos, but would see Johnson fit to play him. Y'know? The whole majestic Scorpion King/kind-a-Conan act.
I would also like to see Michael Ironside in a super hero movie. He's a great actor that adds a really strong presence to the
roles he portrays, but he's kind of stuck in that "some military guy" role. That's a waste!
Diesel never convinced me. And even though "Pitch Black" and "Riddick" had everything I like, I never really warmed up to it.
It's a dilemma I have that also effects my perspective on stuff from Joss Wheadon and Guillmero del Torro. Explaining that
is....extensive...Vin Diesel's best roles from my pov: Saving Private Ryan and The Fast & the Furious.
From all the "Expendables"-type actors I find him the most uncharismatic and I never understood the hype around him (or Statham *ducking*).

I didn't even notice would could lol. And the Rock would be fine he's a natural actor only profession he's had(WWF is acting too) idk Ironside but his name sounds like a comic character lol. He could be Thunderbolt Ross in a Red-Hulk or another Hulk movie if he's typecasted as military or maybe Regular Fury(Though Ultimate Fury aka Sam Jackson is good too and probably won't be replaced)

The article link is
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-tal ... _container

Joss whedon and Del Torro seem to get passes just because they fit into the crowd they make movies for, that said I like a lot of Del Torros stuff(except mama that was weak) and whedon I actually never watched a lot of but I'm interested in Agents of Shield his tv show.

Statham is actually one of the better martial artists in movies I think especially over Van Damm or Norris or Bruce (ducking and grabbing protection lol) It goes (for me) Jet Li, Jackie Chan,(entertaining even if not practical) Statham, Lee, Sho Kosugi. I thought Jet and Statham saved Expendables, especially Li vs Dolph.

Speaking of Dolph I mentioned Colossus because his voice but I think he should be a villain if he gets a Marvel offer.

Wait I figured it out during this diatribe. Vin Diesel cast as.....wait for it...........Xavier. duh duh duhhhhhhhhh. Bald head and all.
porkchoppunch

Postby TCIX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:30 pm

I thought of Vin as Vision when i saw the pic. personally if anyone was gonna be Pym, it should be Simon Pegg
TCIX

Next

Return to TV/Movies