AMC Programming

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

AMC Programming

Postby Micigniter » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 am

Anybody currently watching Breaking Bad? One of the best Drama's on television. Comes on AMC, same network as The Walking Dead. I have also heard The Walking Dead will return with an all new writing team. Thank god.
"Wisdom can NEVER be taught, and we must decide the truth for ourselves"
Micigniter

Re: AMC Programming

Postby jaHer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Micigniter wrote:I have also heard The Walking Dead will return with an all new writing team. Thank god.

I literally said, "Thank god" when I read the first part of that. Without realising you said it, too. hahaha.
jaHer

Postby Senor_Sanchez » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

I don't watch Breaking Bad, but I want to. If they ever add it to Netflix streaming I'll definitely check it out. They did recently add Mad Men so I plan on checking that out soon. I'm also glad that TWD is getting new writers. It started off pretty good but ended as a disappointment.
Senor_Sanchez

Postby Buick MacKane » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 pm

I watched Breaking Bad until season 3, now i need to watch the ongoing season 4. God what a good show it is.
Buick MacKane

Postby Ramystein » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

Buick MacKane wrote:I watched Breaking Bad until season 3, now i need to watch the ongoing season 4. God what a good show it is.

My friend has been yelling at me to watch it, and now another one is chiming in. I really can't get into it now. I'll just wait til season 5 is over and borrow someone's dvds since I just read season 5 will be their final season.
Tickle me and rub my belly.
Ramystein

Postby DeadpoolFool » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 pm

I love Breaking Bad so much!!!!!!

It's easily my favorite show on TV as of now. Everything about it is just awesome, and I have a hard time finding a weak episode. Best show on television.
DeadpoolFool

Postby Senor_Sanchez » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm

So, anyone watching The Walking Dead. The first half of the season just ended.
Senor_Sanchez

Postby dipper.f » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:20 am

I love Bryan Cranston, but I've never gotten around to watching BB yet. Well, I started watching episode one once, but I was in no mood for anything serious at the time so I didn't really make it past 30 seconds. I have to rectify that.
I can be Hurtful

I can be

I can be Anything you like
dipper.f

Postby Spartakus X » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Breaking Bad, so many people recommend it. --- I'm going to do with that show what Homer Simpson
did with "Lost". Ignore it while it ran freshly on tv and watch it when there is no one left wanting to discuss it.
That's what I basically did with "The Wire" (Great show!).

As regards the Walking Dead --- I love the comic.
I was so hyped. Finally! A zombie tv show! Wow! Great! WTF!?

How could something so promising end up so terrible?!
If they had just stuck straight with the material they had, it would've worked so well.
What they did to it to make it fit to tv-audience is a shame.
Maybe if it had been a sci-fi or other niche channel product it could've met my nerd standard.
Like that it's just another soap with a occasional zombie cameo and a lot of terrible and stereo-typical actors.
Comedy too can sometimes discern what is right. I shall not please, but I shall say what is true.

--ARISTOPHANES
Spartakus X

Postby cc008 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Any one sticking around after Walking & Talking Dead for Comic Book Men? Watched last season and thought it was pretty funny and cool. Can't go wrong with Kevin Smith.
cc008

Next

Return to TV/Movies