Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

Re: Community

Postby dipper.f » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 am

It is. but there's so much more to it. WATCH!
I can be Hurtful

I can be

I can be Anything you like

Postby scraggy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 pm
except Community has been pulled from mid season. Community has been put on break as NBC is trying to find a schedule that works for them. So in 2012, 30 Rock will be back replacing Community for the time being

BillyOfBillycartLane wrote:This is the show which had the "Inspector Spacetime" bit, isn't it? That's the only clip I've seen from the show, but it was a nice little parody..

Yup this is that show. That bit comes after the bit I posted so it becomes two of the main character's favorite show. Because of that, Doctor Who/Inspector Spacetime references are seen here and there throughout the show.

Postby cc008 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 pm

The pulling of this show caught me completely off guard.. especially with the fact that that horrid show Whitney is still on cable television.

Postby Ramystein » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Yea, I was saying to my friend last night this is like when they started up with Outsourced and then had all these shit shows instead of just keeping it with the solid lineup they had of Community, Parks and Rec, Office and 30 Rock. Then again, these are the same people who decided to keep Leno around and let Conan go...
Tickle me and rub my belly.

Return to TV/Movies