The Avengers Trailer

Discuss all the TV and Movies you are into

Re: The Avengers Trailer

Postby dipper.f » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

poolshostage wrote:
maxchong7 wrote:The trailer looks cool! Can't wait to see the movie. I think it would have been even better with Giant-Man and wasp though.

I agree

So says General Opinion guy and his trusty sidekick, Wingman!
I can be Hurtful

I can be

I can be Anything you like
dipper.f

Postby scraggy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am

There's not really a Marvel movie thread so I'll post it here.
Patty Jenkins has walked out as director of Thor 2
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=50790
scraggy

Postby The Mast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 pm

I saw the new trailer and, whilst I am happy such a thing is happening, I felt it looked bland and uninspired. It will still be fun, but it won't be what it needs to be.
The Mast

Postby scraggy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 am

The Mast wrote:I saw the new trailer and, whilst I am happy such a thing is happening, I felt it looked bland and uninspired. It will still be fun, but it won't be what it needs to be.

Yeah this movie is really going to be a "brain turned off" movie. That said I'm still watching it opening up because I'm a sucker for these films.
scraggy

Postby dipper.f » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 am

The scene with loki and tony talking should be fun. The dialogue is promising to be as much popcorn fun as the action.
I can be Hurtful

I can be

I can be Anything you like
dipper.f

Postby richeymitsu » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 am

I am pleased to announce that Avengers is released on April 26th in the UK, rather than May 4th. So I get to see it before a lot of you guys for a change!

Better still, I'm back working in a cinema again, so will be watching it as soon as the 'print' is delivered :)

There is a party going on in my head right now, and somebody has got drunk and spilled Awesome everywhere...
LIAR! Where's your toolbox? You've got ANTI-FREEZE!
richeymitsu

Postby DeadpoolBugle » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm

richeymitsu wrote:I am pleased to announce that Avengers is released on April 26th in the UK, rather than May 4th. So I get to see it before a lot of you guys for a change!

Better still, I'm back working in a cinema again, so will be watching it as soon as the 'print' is delivered :)

There is a party going on in my head right now, and somebody has got drunk and spilled Awesome everywhere...

Damn you.
Just call me Ben
DeadpoolBugle
Site Admin

Postby richeymitsu » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Bad news!

We received the print this morning, and have 'ingested' it onto our servers. Unfortunately, the software to unlock it won't be sent to us until at least wednesday.

CURSE YOU, DISNEY!!!!!

(On the plus side, I grabbed myself an enormous Hawkeye banner, which unfathomably, nobody in the marketing department wanted)
LIAR! Where's your toolbox? You've got ANTI-FREEZE!
richeymitsu

Postby maxchong7 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 pm

richeymitsu wrote:I am pleased to announce that Avengers is released on April 26th in the UK, rather than May 4th. So I get to see it before a lot of you guys for a change!

And I will be the last one here to watch it. I think it's gonna be released in July or August in Mauritius.
A person who has been fated to wander a world where he does not feel acceptance.
maxchong7

Previous

Return to TV/Movies